RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jane, I am getting ready to call. I just hope I don't disrupt anything. I always am so afraid Lucian will be busy. But he is just the nicest man so I'm gonna try it. be back in a few. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy,Hope you're doing well today and I hope Joyce is better today so please tell Lucian that Eddie & I are praying hard.Toodles!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Oh Jane we sure will talk about her.. along with everyone else.. LOL  I am so excited to seeyou. Got a question.. what does Eddie like to eat if not any veggies? How about scalloped potatoes?potato salad ? corn on the cob ?? I just am not sure what to fix for him. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy,Eddie & I are looking forward to coming down to seeing you & .  I am disappointed, too that Beth is sick so I hope she gets well soon.  We can talk about her, you know, and all the other people who are unable to make it. Maybe Bruce will show up.  Who knows?????Love & Toodles to youJane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Hey hey hey you can only talk about me if you promise to limit the conversation to how wonderful I am. LOL

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: PeggyOh Jane we sure will talk about her.. along with everyone else.. LOL I am so excited to see

you. Got a question.. what does Eddie like to eat if not any veggies? How about scalloped potatoes?

potato salad ? corn on the cob ??

I just am not sure what to fix for him.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Peggy,

Eddie & I are looking forward to coming down to seeing you & . I am disappointed, too that Beth is sick so I hope she gets well soon. We can talk about her, you know, and all the other people who are unable to make it. Maybe Bruce will show up. Who knows?????

Love & Toodles to you

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

What else could we say... you are wonderful. as long as you come see me soon. ;) Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hey hey hey you can only talk about me if you promise to limit the conversation to how wonderful I am. LOL Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08 Change everything. Love and Forgive       Re: PeggyOh Jane we sure will talk about her.. along with everyone else.. LOL  I am so excited to seeyou. Got a question.. what does Eddie like to eat if not any veggies? How about scalloped potatoes?potato salad ? corn on the cob ?? I just am not sure what to fix for him. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <1.1737447953>Peggy,Eddie & I are looking forward to coming down to seeing you & .  I am disappointed, too that Beth is sick so I hope she gets well soon.  We can talk about her, you know, and all the other people who are unable to make it. Maybe Bruce will show up.  Who knows?????Love & Toodles to youJane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

• 2 weeks later...

Jane, MB put the captions on the pictures.. I thought she did a good job.. I am glad you are resting. I have hurt my low back somehow so I am just on a heating pad reading.I am on the 4th book in a series of 12.The bad part of this is once I start reading thats all I want to do until I'm done.. LOL Take Care of You, Much love and HUGS. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Good Morning, Peggy!I got up about 9:00.  I always wait until goes out the door to go to work.  She must of gotten up late this morning because she skipped breakfast.  Only Eddie's cereal bowl was dirty in the sink and none were in the dishwasher.  is still having trouble getting herself up but it is up to her and not me!!!!I saw all the pictures posted in the new picture section.  I liked your captions that went with the pictures.  We had a lot of fun shooting that gun, didn't we!!!!After a day of washing clothes, I went out to eat supper and met me and then we went to the grocery store and filled up gas in my car.  WE were mostly out of everything here at home and then after we got home, we had forgotten several things - OD takes over all the time!!!I got new CPAP supplies yesterday (by mail) and I am thinking of maybe changing to that company in Chattanooga for my oxygen.  I spole with them about it yesterday and found out that they are renting out POCs, but I am glad that I have my own available to use any time.  Besides, I would not go away very long on a trip to warrant renting one.  Then if I am out of liquid, I can use my own POC.Take care, Princess Peggy!   Love & Toodles!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Peggy ... what series are you reading?

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Peggy

Jane, MB put the captions on the pictures.. I thought she did a good job..�

I am glad you are resting. I have hurt my low back somehow so I am just�

on a heating pad reading.

I am on the 4th book in a series of 12.

The bad part of this is once I start reading thats all I want to do�

until I'm done.. LOL�

Take Care of You, Much love and HUGS.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�

when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�

Good Morning, Peggy!

I got up about 9:00.� I always wait until goes out the door to go to work.� She must of gotten up late this morning because she skipped breakfast.� Only Eddie's cereal bowl was dirty in the sink and none were in the dishwasher.� is still having trouble getting herself up but it is up to her and not me!!!!

I saw all the pictures posted in the new picture section.� I liked your captions that went with the pictures.� We had a lot of fun shooting that gun, didn't we!!!!

After a day of washing clothes, I went out to eat supper and met me and then we went to the grocery store and filled up gas in my car.� WE were mostly out of everything here at home and then after we got home, we had forgotten several things - OD takes over all the time!!!

I got new CPAP supplies yesterday (by mail) and I am thinking of maybe changing to that company in Chattanooga for my oxygen.� I spole with them about it yesterday and found out that they are renting out POCs, but I am glad that I have my own available to use any time.� Besides, I would not go away very long on a trip to warrant renting one.� Then if I am out of liquid, I can use my own POC.

Take care, Princess Peggy!���

Love & Toodles!

Beth,

Please plan on coming to the next get-together. No getting sick!!!! Did you & Leanne get to shoot the guns when y'all were there last March!

Toodles!

>> Jane,> I captioned those pictures. I was feeling silly. It looks like y'all had such fun! I'm still green with envy!!> > > Beth-Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08 > > > > > > > Peggy> > > Good Morning, Peggy!> I got up about 9:00. I always wait until goes out the door to go to work. She must of gotten up late this morning because she skipped breakfast. Only Eddie's cereal bowl was dirty in the sink and none were in the dishwasher. is still having trouble getting herself up but it is up to her and not me!!!!> I saw all the pictures posted in the new picture section. I liked your captions that went with the pictures. We had a lot of fun shooting that gun, didn't we!!!!> After a day of washing clothes, I went out to eat supper and met me and then we went to the grocery store and filled up gas in my car. WE were mostly out of everything here at home and then after we got home, we had forgotten several things - OD takes over all the time!!!> I got new CPAP supplies yesterday (by mail) and I am thinking of maybe changing to that company in Chattanooga for my oxygen. I spole with them about it yesterday and found out that they are renting out POCs, but I am glad that I have my own available to use any time. Besides, I would not go away very long on a trip to warrant renting one. Then if I am out of liquid, I can use my own POC.> Take care, Princess Peggy! > Love & Toodles!> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Jane,

I'm tentatively planning to go to Peggy's next month around her birthday and I'm also planning to be at the gathering next April (I think it's April) in Orlando. And no I didn't get to shoot the guns at Peggy's. I've never shot any kind of gun in my life. My ex-husband taught our son to shoot when he was younger but I didn't get lessons.

I wish I had gotten to see you and Eddy last week! Consider yourselves hugged!

Love,

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

Peggy> > > Good Morning, Peggy!> I got up about 9:00. I always wait until goes out the door to go to work. She must of gotten up late this morning because she skipped breakfast. Only Eddie's cereal bowl was dirty in the sink and none were in the dishwasher. is still

having trouble getting herself up but it is up to her and not me!!!!> I saw all the pictures posted in the new picture section. I liked your captions that went with the pictures. We had a lot of fun shooting that gun, didn't we!!!!> After a day of washing clothes, I went out to eat supper and met me and then we went to the grocery store and filled up gas in my car. WE were mostly out of everything here at home and then after we got home, we had forgotten several things - OD takes over all the time!!!> I got new CPAP supplies yesterday (by mail) and I am thinking of maybe changing to that company in Chattanooga for my oxygen. I spole with them about it yesterday and found out that they are renting out POCs, but I am glad that I have my own available to use any time. Besides, I would not go away very long on a trip to warrant renting one. Then if I am out of liquid, I can use my own

POC.> Take care, Princess Peggy! > Love & Toodles!> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Birthday, Peggy!! My late wishes, too!! Hope you had a great one!!

Brett, you just astound me at the things you do!! Always so caring in spite of your own problems. You are an amazing man!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Subject: peggyTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 8:40 AM

Hi Peggy

sorry so late on the birthday wishes

I was getting my chemo yesterday 8hrs. of it

and at the cancer center I can get emails but can't send anything out

so happy birthday!!! with your never ending high spirits and sense of humor

I just know there will be plenty more to come . not to mention that the people on this board

especially ME need you here.

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Brett, you just astound me at the things you do!! Always so caring in spite of your own problems. You are an amazing man!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Hi Peggy

I just know there will be plenty more to come . not to mention that the people on this board

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Hi Peggy

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

• 4 weeks later...

Peggy

Glad to hear you have wonderful plans. I loved the idea of a weak mind

allowing you to think you were really there. It's like as our memories

weaken we can enjoy rewatching movies more because we don't remember

what happens. lol

>

> Bruce, You are oh so right. Do something fun. I have been on a

> reading binge lately and am loving traveling around all over the

> world. My mind is just weak enough for me to really feel like I am

> there. Same with reported fun

> the group has.. I just love it. The best is to meet with members.

>

> I have WONDERFUL plans for the week-end......... ;)

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

>

> 

>

Peggy

Glad to hear you have wonderful plans. I loved the idea of a weak mind

allowing you to think you were really there. It's like as our memories

weaken we can enjoy rewatching movies more because we don't remember

what happens. lol

>

> Bruce, You are oh so right. Do something fun. I have been on a

> reading binge lately and am loving traveling around all over the

> world. My mind is just weak enough for me to really feel like I am

> there. Same with reported fun

> the group has.. I just love it. The best is to meet with members.

>

> I have WONDERFUL plans for the week-end......... ;)

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

>

> 

>

Oh come on guys i thougt this was a supportive, encouraging group lol

That's generally the only way i travel and now you say it's a sign

of a weak mind.. i think it is called 'using your creative,

imaginative " side of your brain.. lol.. You know like calgon take

me awayyyyyy. lol patti

> >

> > Bruce, You are oh so right. Do something fun. I have been on a

> > reading binge lately and am loving traveling around all over the

> > world. My mind is just weak enough for me to really feel like I

am

> > there. Same with reported fun

> > the group has.. I just love it. The best is to meet with members.

> >

> > I have WONDERFUL plans for the week-end......... ;)

> >

> >

> > Love & Prayers, Peggy

> > Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

> >

> > " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

> >

> >

> > 

> >

>

Oh come on guys i thougt this was a supportive, encouraging group lol

That's generally the only way i travel and now you say it's a sign

of a weak mind.. i think it is called 'using your creative,

imaginative " side of your brain.. lol.. You know like calgon take

me awayyyyyy. lol patti

> >

> > Bruce, You are oh so right. Do something fun. I have been on a

> > reading binge lately and am loving traveling around all over the

> > world. My mind is just weak enough for me to really feel like I

am

> > there. Same with reported fun

> > the group has.. I just love it. The best is to meet with members.

> >

> > I have WONDERFUL plans for the week-end......... ;)

> >

> >

> > Love & Prayers, Peggy

> > Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

> >

> > " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

> >

> >

> > 

> >

>

Lou

Yes, it was delicious.

> > >

> > > Bruce, You are oh so right. Do something fun. I have been on a

> > > reading binge lately and am loving traveling around all over the

> > > world. My mind is just weak enough for me to really feel like I am

> > > there. Same with reported fun

> > > the group has.. I just love it. The best is to meet with members.

> > >

> > > I have WONDERFUL plans for the week-end......... ;)

> > >

> > >

> > > Love & Prayers, Peggy

> > > Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

> > >

> > > " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> > > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

> > >

> > >

> > > 

> > >

> >

>

Peggy,

I sent you an email today. I was just wondering if you got it. I am on 750 mg of Leavaquin a day for 5 days, ten days if not better. So I am crazy.

Toodles!

Hey Peggy!

I know you enjoyed your company today. & I are both sick with the same thing. I am glad I can go to the local pulmonary doctor in Dalton and not have to drive to Chattanooga. This levaquin has me all reved up and I can't turn off things so I can go to sleep. You'd think I was on PREDNISONE! (that is a dirty word you know) I have drank so much today that I would be getting up and down all night long. I am just trying to get my mind off of this.

Love & Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Datlon, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

P.S. Were you on levaquin for 5 days? 10 days? more or less? My doctor told me to take it for 5 days and he was prescribing 10 days.>> Jane, yes I did get it. I had company come in and didn't get back to > you.> I am glad you were put on Leviquin, it should take care of the problem.> I am still having a stuffy nose. I just think I am sickkkk. I am > tired and> sick and tired of medicine and blowing and sneezing. Other that that> doing great.. lol> > You take care of you.> > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> > > >