RemedySpot.com

Re: Oh my this is fun

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh MB, I just got this e-mail.. crazy yahoo.. What on earth is goin on ??? Has it gotten better this afternoon ? Sending hugs and prayers.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Yahoo is a little crazy today. Emails are coming in all out of order for me too.

My eyelids are still looking pretty funky. They itch some and feel....sunburned is the best word I can find to describe how they feel. I spoke both to my pulmo and to the rheumatologist today. My rheumy had me take a picture of my eyes and email it to him. I got an email back from him this afternoon and I'm going to see him the same day I have my app't with Dr. on. Another round of bloodwork etc. They're all excited cause they think maybe something they can treat is coming forward.

We'll see what happens.... but in the meantime I feel pretty normal and in fact the severe tiredness that I have been feeling is much better. I can't figure anything out!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 5:10:40 PMSubject: Re: Oh my this is funOh MB, I just got this e-mail.. crazy yahoo.. What on earth is goin on ???

Has it gotten better this afternoon ? Sending hugs and prayers..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

I was wondering if you had maybe changed laundry soap or anything like that. I know how it hurts to have a problemwith your eyes after my surgery I had to put ice or cold rags on them. I was goin nuts. Take care and keep me posted how your doin.. Love ya. wish you could be here with us. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

mary beth

you probably needed a lot of rest after all of the driving to and from Peggy's

and then to and from visiting your son, plus the emotional stress of your son's accidentPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: Oh my this is funTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 5:57 PM

Yahoo is a little crazy today. Emails are coming in all out of order for me too.

My eyelids are still looking pretty funky. They itch some and feel....sunburned is the best word I can find to describe how they feel. I spoke both to my pulmo and to the rheumatologist today. My rheumy had me take a picture of my eyes and email it to him. I got an email back from him this afternoon and I'm going to see him the same day I have my app't with Dr. on. Another round of bloodwork etc. They're all excited cause they think maybe something they can treat is coming forward.

We'll see what happens.... but in the meantime I feel pretty normal and in fact the severe tiredness that I have been feeling is much better. I can't figure anything out!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 5:10:40 PMSubject: Re: Oh my this is funOh MB, I just got this e-mail.. crazy yahoo.. What on earth is goin on ??? Has it gotten better this afternoon ? Sending hugs and prayers..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."