RemedySpot.com

Re: sad news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I spoke to Leanne earlier and she and I were remarking on the same thing. She reminded me that it's that time of year and it's sobering to say the least.

We all can afford to take NOTHING for granted when it comes to our health. Please everyone be vigilant. At the first hint of infection get to the doctor, don't wait. Waiting 24 hours could mean the difference between a mild illness or a life threatening one.

Look after yourselves!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 4:39:30 PMSubject: Re: sad news

Leanne,

Thank you for sharing with us. We always seem to lose people in the winter and I wonder if it is coincidence or if the season of colds, flu and germs just gets us so much sicker. I am sad that we have lost three more members in such a short span of time. Kim was so young and it was heartbreaking to read her posts and know that she had to endure so much and 's and Dale's deaths are just so unexpected. This disease is so strange, people who are sure they will not last the year sometimes make it for so much longer and others who seem healthy suddenly go.

I pray for their families for strength and comfort through this difficult time, and that all the rest of us are especially diligent in fighting germs and colds through this season.

R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: sad newsTo: "Support" <breathe-support@ yahoogroups. com>Date: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 7:21 AM

Hello all,

I do not like to be the bearer of bad tidings, but another member of our board is watching over us....

W. Fay

Oct. 30, 2008W. Fay, 64, of Decatur, Ill., formerly of Kailua, a retiree and formerly a BHP in Honolulu director of information systems, died in Decatur. He was born in Sullivan, Ill. He is survived by daughters Danaka Bulthuis, and and Fay; and three grandchildren. Services held on the mainland. Donations suggested to: Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation, 1332 N. Halsted St., Suite 201, Chicago, IL 60642-2642. Published in the Honolulu Star Bulletin on 11/6/2008

Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

Leanne Storch

Executive Director

Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation

1332 N. Halsted, Suite 201

Chicago, IL 60642-2642

www.pulmonaryfibros is.org

P

F

A cure is just a breath away

my compliments on how you stated that, i agreePink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: sad newsTo: "Support" <breathe-support@ yahoogroups. com>Date: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 7:21 AM

Hello all,

I do not like to be the bearer of bad tidings, but another member of our board is watching over us....

W. Fay

Oct. 30, 2008W. Fay, 64, of Decatur, Ill., formerly of Kailua, a retiree and formerly a BHP in Honolulu director of information systems, died in Decatur. He was born in Sullivan, Ill. He is survived by daughters Danaka Bulthuis, and and Fay; and three grandchildren. Services held on the mainland. Donations suggested to: Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation, 1332 N. Halsted St., Suite 201, Chicago, IL 60642-2642. Published in the Honolulu Star Bulletin on 11/6/2008

Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

Leanne Storch

Executive Director

Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation

1332 N. Halsted, Suite 201

Chicago, IL 60642-2642

www.pulmonaryfibros is.org

P

F

A cure is just a breath away