RemedySpot.com

Re: Vestibulitis - New Member Request for Support and Guidance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Kat, and welcome to the group. None of us 'want' to have to be a part of group where the members have many different kinds of vulvar pain, but at least we're not alone. When I first developed Vulvar pain there was no Internet and no support of any kind. My husband and I did the best we could to handle the stress of the pain...but I felt alone for years. I know you said you tried hormones, but did you try Estrace cream topically? That is the one thing that has really helped and improved the overall condition of my skin. Not everyone needs hormones or not everyone will benefit from them...but for several of us, they have been 'very' helpful. Although I've never torn badly...right before I began using Estrace I had tiny tears in the vulvar area (and they burned like crazy). After Estrace use, they cleared up and have never come back. When you used the

Lidocaine, did they stress to only use it in the vestibule area and not around the clitoris? I accidentally rubbed some up to far on one side once...and I think it spread out...because I was too numb during sex. I'll send in some info for you to look over. Ask questions. Keep posting even if you don't always get a quick reply, you never know who's on here from day to day. You will learn so much on here...best wishes for your appt. with Dr. . Some of the ladies on here have/are seeing her. Hugs, Chelle