RemedySpot.com

Dr. Marvel info - Carol (older post from Dee)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Carol, here is some info about Dr. Marvel from a previous post from Dee. Hugs, ChelleDeeTroll wrote: HI all, Seeing M. just mentioning Dr. Marvel as a replacement for the retiring Dr. of s Hopkins in Baltimore, MD I have an article Dr. Marvel wrote in the NVA that I happen to have in full (if the link no longer works) It's older and from a sample newsletter from the NVA and many of us have seen this but for our new people it has some interesting information on vulvodynia. Even good for us oldies as a review.

;) Here's the link with an index (hope that still works) and he's one of the authors. EnjoyDee~ http://www.nva.org/patient_services/NVA_Fall2000.pdf This particular Newsletter covers: 1.Yeast infections & Vulvar Vestibulitis: An Interview with Nyirjesy, M.D. 2.Treatment of Clitoral Pain By C. , M.D., FACOG (not ) 3. If It’s Not Vulvar Vestibulitis, What Is It? By Marvel, M.D. 4. Other Diagnosis, (covers a lot on this) 5. Womens Health &

Research PS.....here is what one member said about Dr. Marvel... ''I have been seeing Dr. Marvel since January. He diagnosed me and I think he and his staff are wonderful. he is very nice and helpful. He is open to discussion and any testing........ By the way it was not at all difficult to get in to see him. He participates in my insurance as well. His office staff is also very kind, understanding. I had nothing but a wonderful experience with Dr. marvel and I highly recommend him to everyone.''