RemedySpot.com

good article Short Leg Syndrome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.pelvicpa in.org/resources /2005Presentatio ns/Hollingsworth _Summary. ppt

Re: Short Leg Syndrome

Hi Carolyn,Sadly almost no regular doc have a clue about this.Osteopaths are familiar with the possiblities but you really need to findand Osteopath who is very well schooled in the manual therapiesThey are few and far between.Likewise, 99.999% of all PTs haven't a clue about this stuff other than tosay they've heard of it.I'm doing my part to change this by teaching seminars. I have 10 scheduledaround the USA this year alone. I have an interested party in LondonEngland for the new M3 course which is the all external treatment ofwomen's pelvic issues. All treatments done by using Muscle Energy,Counterstrain, diaphragm releases, trigger point releases and EFT. Somale PTs can do it as well as female PTs and no inter-vaginal orinter-rectal work is needed.Check my website for courses and see if there is one in your area. I'mhappy to stay after class and meet anyone and even do

some work on them aslong as the hosting site has no objections. Also, you can meet some of thetherapists who are doing the work and learning the techniques.New courses are being added regularly so check back often atwww.tomocklerpt. com and click on the seminar link.Tom> what kind of physician would one see to determine if short leg syndrome is> causing pelvic pain and would this also cause pudendal nerve problems or> vulvar> pain?>> C>>>> ************ **Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living.> (http://living. aol.com/video/ how-to-please- your-picky- eater/rachel- campos-duffy/> 2050827?NCID= aolcmp0030000000 2598)>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.