RemedySpot.com

Re: Anybody know about Oral Thrush?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sher!

So glad to know that it was not thrush at all, What could it have

been?

I wonder if these small hiccups prop up in life just to make us

realise how precious life and good health is.

is this heaviness always there?It could be a muscular pain and might

go away.

It is still warm here but chilly in the evening and early morning

not as warm as it was last week.

We threw a surprise baby shower for Priya on sunday and invited all

her friends , she was sooo surprised and overwhelmed by it all

because she had no inkling of it at all, her hubby Vijay made most

of the arrangements since i am not familiar with things here. , even

my little granddaughter held on to the secret splendidly.

We had a good time.

bye Sher, love you

Geeta

> >

> > MB... the pain clinic called and told me only three things

cause

> thrush: Steroids, antibiotics and immunosuppressant. Looking at

my

> med list I don't think I'm taking any of that......hmmmmm.

> > I will call my pcp and see what happens next.

> > I'm also noticing a slightly " heavy " feeling in my chest. O2

hangs

> around 90, 91 sometimes more but I'm using O2 anyway. Just feels

> like breathing is easier.

> >

> > I've heard of thrush down into the esophagus and I want none

of

> that! lol.

> >

> > thanks,

> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > Nasturtiums

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

> > Re: Anybody know about " Oral

> Thrush " ?

> >

> >

> >

> > I am the Queen of Thrush, have it right now. I take liquid

> Nystatin and I even get it on my body, under my armpits etc so I

> have the powder. I dont know why I get it but it seems to love

me.

> >

> > Vicky81856

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ----------------------------------------------------------

> ---------

> > Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,

> plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

> >

>

Brush your tongue. That's interesting. I've done that since I was a kid when I read an article which said that ancient Egyptians brushed their tongue because they believed it promoted long life. I guess it works. I'll soon be 80 shooting for 90. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Re: Anybody know about "Oral > Thrush"?> > > > > > > > I am the Queen of Thrush, have it right now. I take liquid > Nystatin and I

even get it on my body, under my armpits etc so I > have the powder. I dont know why I get it but it seems to love me.> > > > Vicky81856> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> ---------> > Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, > plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.> >>

Brush your tongue. That's interesting. I've done that since I was a kid when I read an article which said that ancient Egyptians brushed their tongue because they believed it promoted long life. I guess it works. I'll soon be 80 shooting for 90. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Re: Anybody know about "Oral > Thrush"?> > > > > > > > I am the Queen of Thrush, have it right now. I take liquid > Nystatin and I

even get it on my body, under my armpits etc so I > have the powder. I dont know why I get it but it seems to love me.> > > > Vicky81856> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> ---------> > Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, > plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.> >>

I have battled with oral thrush for a long time. My docs would just say, well, you're on steroids, it'll happen, like that helps. They'd give me a med to drop on my tongue, but what finally did it was being absolutely fastidious about oral hygeine. Cleaning my tongue properly, although it was sore and would bleed at first, was a big thing, but it was something I'd often done just to remove the coating from it, but I'd stop before it got too sore. Although I'm on top of the thrush now, it does return if I don't keep it up everyday. This includes if I feel too ill to get out of bed for a couple of days, or if I'm in a hurry and just do a 'normal' job of cleaning my teeth.

Love Ze xx> > >> > > MB... the pain clinic called and told me only three things > cause > > thrush: Steroids, antibiotics and immunosuppressant. Looking at > my > > med list I don't think I'm taking any of that......hmmmmm.> > > I will call my pcp and see what happens next.> > > I'm also noticing a slightly "heavy" feeling in my chest. O2 > hangs > > around 90, 91 sometimes more but I'm using O2 anyway. Just feels > > like breathing is easier.> > > > > > I've heard of thrush down into the esophagus and I want none > of > > that! lol.> > > > > > thanks,> > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > > > Nasturtiums> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > > > Re: Anybody know about "Oral > > Thrush"?> > > > > > > > > > > > I am the Queen of Thrush, have it right now. I take liquid > > Nystatin and I even get it on my body, under my armpits etc so I > > have the powder. I dont know why I get it but it seems to love > me.> > > > > > Vicky81856> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > ---------> > > Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, > > plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.> > >> >>

Jack ... the dentist was as surprised I had never heard of brushing my tongue as I was at him saying it.

So brush it is!

Sure glad brushing your tongue blessed you with a long life!

(giggle)

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Anybody know about "Oral > Thrush"?> > > > > > > > I am the Queen of Thrush, have it right now. I take liquid > Nystatin and I even get it on my body, under my armpits etc so I > have the powder. I dont know why I get it but it seems to love me.> > > > Vicky81856> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> ---------> > Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, > plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.> >>

Since I got a really bad case of thrush when in the hospital, I

started brushing not only my tongue but also the roof of my mouth.

There are times when I forget and I can feel changes in my mouth that

I equate to the starting of Thrush. Then after being more diligent,

it seems to clear up.

Not sure if that would work once it really got settled in.

Tom

> > >

> > > MB... the pain clinic called and told me only three things

> cause

> > thrush: Steroids, antibiotics and immunosuppressant. Looking

at

> my

> > med list I don't think I'm taking any of that......hmmmmm.

> > > I will call my pcp and see what happens next.

> > > I'm also noticing a slightly " heavy " feeling in my chest.

O2

> hangs

> > around 90, 91 sometimes more but I'm using O2 anyway. Just

feels

> > like breathing is easier.

> > >

> > > I've heard of thrush down into the esophagus and I want

none

> of

> > that! lol.

> > >

> > > thanks,

> > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > > Nasturtiums

> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > >

> > > Re: Anybody know about " Oral

> > Thrush " ?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I am the Queen of Thrush, have it right now. I take liquid

> > Nystatin and I even get it on my body, under my armpits etc

so I

> > have the powder. I dont know why I get it but it seems to

love

> me.

> > >

> > > Vicky81856

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -------

-- -

> > ---------

> > > Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion

blog,

> > plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

> > >

> >

>

Thanks Tom .... I'm glad it turns out I do not have oral thrush but I will continue to brush my tongue.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Anybody know about "Oral > > Thrush"?> > > > > > > > > > > > I am the Queen of Thrush, have it right now. I take liquid > > Nystatin and I even get it on my body, under my armpits etc so I > > have the powder. I dont know why I get it but it seems to love > me.> > > > > > Vicky81856> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > ---------> > > Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, > > plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.> > >> >>

Thanks Tom .... I'm glad it turns out I do not have oral thrush but I will continue to brush my tongue.

Re: Anybody know about "Oral > > Thrush"?> > > > > > > > > > > > I am the Queen of Thrush, have it right now. I take liquid > > Nystatin and I even get it on my body, under my armpits etc so I > > have the powder. I dont know why I get it but it seems to love > me.> > > > > > Vicky81856> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > ---------> > > Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, > > plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.> > >> >>