RemedySpot.com

Our Queen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To All, i read alot of Joyces posts and as sad as it is she can now throw her hat into the sky and walk in glorious sunshine without it and no meds attached to her and no more pain and itching. My sympathy to her family and air family

sharon p ph 2008

Subject: Our QueenTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 10:26 AM

God rest her soul. She was a saint of God.

Precious Joyce was one of the first to greet me when I first joined in May. I was panicky about the new diagnosis and miserable on steroids. She was the best at what this board represents; concise information learned from experience, empathy for others, and a great sense of humor in spite of huge pain and inconvenience from this horrible disease. She is a hero to me. Her mission here was not to receive, but to give to others in need. Joyce and I also shared a nasty autoimmune disease called Sjogren's Syndrome, which I know caused her a lot of her health issues. She wrote to me privately to give me advice and help me cope with my new diagnosis. I am so glad she is now beyond the pain, but extremely sad that we won't see her unique personality here in print. Those of you who met her in person were very lucky!

Love to all,

Elisa age 52(Sjogren's, Raynaud's, NSIP Apr. '08)

Mansfield, TX

Subject: Our QueenTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 10:26 AM

Precious Joyce was one of the first to greet me when I first joined in May. I was panicky about the new diagnosis and miserable on steroids. She was the best at what this board represents; concise information learned from experience, empathy for others, and a great sense of humor in spite of huge pain and inconvenience from this horrible disease. She is a hero to me. Her mission here was not to receive, but to give to others in need. Joyce and I also shared a nasty autoimmune disease called Sjogren's Syndrome, which I know caused her a lot of her health issues. She wrote to me privately to give me advice and help me cope with my new diagnosis. I am so glad she is now beyond the pain, but extremely sad that we won't see her unique personality here in print. Those of you who met her in person were very lucky!

Love to all,

Mansfield, TX

Love to all,

Mansfield, TX