RemedySpot.com

Re: and

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome to you both! If you're anything like I was five months ago, you're still just in shock from hearing your diagnosis. I wrote out all these directives for a funeral and plans for who got what. I thought I was dying soon. After hearing the calm ,loving words from people here, I realized that I was going to be okay, no matter what happened. All the info you get from people here helps tremendously, because the sum total of our knowledge is almost equal to some of our doctor's. Just know that you are both now among "family" and that we truly care about what you're going through.

I am a teacher, still working, and with fairly normal PFTs. My next CT and PFTs are Nov. 4th, election day here in the states! Take care, and ask as many questions as you need.

Elisa (Sjogren's, Raynaud's, Fibrotic NSIP Apr. '08)

age 52 Mansfield, TX

Subject: Re: New MemeberTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 6:03 AM

hiya brandy!monique here from australia!I am new here too and am 33 years old and have just been diagnosed with pf! a very real and scary situation. pretty much an emotional rollercoaster for the last 2 weeks.just wanted to welcome you and say how welcomed i have felt by other members on this site, it is amazing how caring and friendly and helpful everyone here is.......so welcome from me too!i have many questions and will surely be asking lots and lots,always ask,,, thats what i have learnt through my journey so far with polymyositis and now this!kindest regardsmonique