RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Bruce, sometimes Earl and I want to throw in our towel..........................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ML, Hang in honey, you are not alone. We are all in this thing together. God will see us through. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Thanks Brett, you are special too, you know. Earl has told me so many times that he could not take life without me, no matter what, so I better hang in there and quit complaining you know?I think of you so often and know you are going through so much.Yes, God is Good. Sometimes I just have to vent and know that you will respond too like Bruce does. Sometimes a mans point of view is so positive for me. I love Earl more than anything in the world and he is so good to me, calls me every day from work at least 2 times to make sure I am ok. Nothing seems too much for him. Loves to take me out regardless of all the hauling tanks, etc, and he has a bad back, but never complains.I FORGOT TO TELL BRUCE.........I LOVE YOU THIS DAY...............GOES FOR YOU TOO BRETT.MARY LOU - RICHMOND VAIPF - 02> > > And head for the nearest cheapest RV and take and head out> > somewhere where no one or kids can find us. No bills, no doc.> > visits, no pills, just fresh air, and RIDE IT OUT!!! You just don't> > know how often we have talked about it, but our sensitive side has to> > get in the way and say, don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> >> > I have an apt. with my GP Wed, I have found another reason for> > increasing my anxiety meds. You have heard and listened to all of us> > vent, so a new female thing can not alarm you. I am a 27 year breast> > cancer survivor and the past 2 weeks I have had a lot of pain on the> > right side of the right breast, it hurts. I know my body, and think> > there might be a big problem on top of all this. But I am a patient> > lady, just very very anxious right now.> >> > GOD ALMIGHTY! BRUCE! WHAT IN THE HELL am I supposed to do. I can> > never have anymore surgery, so blasted anyway. I will refuse all> > chemo or radiation, RIDE IT OUT ARE BECOMING MY NEW WORDS.> >> > I am scared to death and so is Earl, we are just trying to pray that> > I will be ok. I don't Earl can take much more from my health, but he> > is so strong and ready to help with anything, an angel, like YOU.> >> > Lou> > IPF - 02> >> >> > > > Brett Bowser> brett@...>

Geeta, Can I just say you are the sweetest thing... ;) Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Lou,Happy Halloween!How are you today?How is the pain in the side?You have a lot on your plate but I know you can bear alot, I remember how jovial you sounded when you had to wear your eye -patch, you may be feeling alittle low now but I hope you bounce back to your usual self.Sometimes everything becomes too much and overwhelming at such times God sends someone to help out or he makes you able enough to cope.Keep your faith in God intact, that and your husbands love and all our wishes will see you through.Geeta-- In Breathe-Support , " Lou "  wrote:>> And head for the nearest cheapest RV and take and head out > somewhere where no one or kids can find us. No bills, no doc. > visits, no pills, just fresh air, and RIDE IT OUT!!! You just don't > know how often we have talked about it, but our sensitive side has to > get in the way and say, don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > I have an apt. with my GP Wed, I have found another reason for > increasing my anxiety meds. You have heard and listened to all of us > vent, so a new female thing can not alarm you. I am a 27 year breast > cancer survivor and the past 2 weeks I have had a lot of pain on the > right side of the right breast, it hurts. I know my body, and think > there might be a big problem on top of all this. But I am a patient > lady, just very very anxious right now.> > GOD ALMIGHTY! BRUCE! WHAT IN THE HELL am I supposed to do. I can > never have anymore surgery, so blasted anyway. I will refuse all > chemo or radiation, RIDE IT OUT ARE BECOMING MY NEW WORDS. > > I am scared to death and so is Earl, we are just trying to pray that > I will be ok. I don't Earl can take much more from my health, but he > is so strong and ready to help with anything, an angel, like YOU.> > Lou> IPF - 02>