RemedySpot.com

Re: strong odor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Your son probably has high ammonia. Check out www.pHtestlab.com we test for ammonia in the ureas. Urine and saliva testing. Ammonia is metabolic toxicity. High ammonia causes a lot of brain fog which affects focus and concentration. It can also be the reason for inappropriate speech.There are special supplements to reduce ammonia in the ureas.

Hello everyone, I have a concern. As we all know, we have ammonia in our urine which is converted to urea and then eliminated. Today my son had a bag in his book bag with soiled clothes. The smell was so strong that I had to leave it in the bag, very strong smell of ammonia. His urine has never smelled like this. Could it be dehydration? takes vitamin c, probiotic, magnesium, multivitamin, and cod liver oil daily with melatonin at night for sleep. Any advice? Thanks in advance. :)

how interesting, I never knew this. Can we have him teseted or what I do to decrease this odor? no med or vitamins are taken.

Lazara " "

Cell #

Subject: Re: strong odorTo: sList Date: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 9:35 AM

Your son probably has high ammonia. Check out www.pHtestlab.com we test for ammonia in the ureas. Urine and saliva testing. Ammonia is metabolic toxicity. High ammonia causes a lot of brain fog which affects focus and concentration. It can also be the reason for inappropriate speech.There are special supplements to reduce ammonia in the ureas.

Hello everyone, I have a concern. As we all know, we have ammonia in our urine which is converted to urea and then eliminated. Today my son had a bag in his book bag with soiled clothes. The smell was so strong that I had to leave it in the bag, very strong smell of ammonia. His urine has never smelled like this. Could it be dehydration? takes vitamin c, probiotic, magnesium, multivitamin, and cod liver oil daily with melatonin at night for sleep. Any advice? Thanks in advance. :)

He need to drink more liquids. Remember cod liver oil make us hot, we only use this winter time.  good luck, If you are not sure consult with a doctor

Hello everyone, I have a concern. As we all know, we have ammonia in our urine which is converted to urea and then eliminated. Today my son had a bag in his book bag with soiled clothes. The smell was so strong that I had to leave it in the bag, very strong smell of ammonia. His urine has never smelled like this. Could it be dehydration? takes vitamin c, probiotic, magnesium, multivitamin, and cod liver oil daily with melatonin at night for sleep.

Any advice? Thanks in advance. :)

--

Anggarciaa@...

LEGAL DISCLAIMER The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.  By replying to this e-mail, you consent to   monitoring activities of all communication that occurs on   systems. 

He need to drink more liquids. Remember cod liver oil make us hot, we only use this winter time.  good luck, If you are not sure consult with a doctor

Hello everyone, I have a concern. As we all know, we have ammonia in our urine which is converted to urea and then eliminated. Today my son had a bag in his book bag with soiled clothes. The smell was so strong that I had to leave it in the bag, very strong smell of ammonia. His urine has never smelled like this. Could it be dehydration? takes vitamin c, probiotic, magnesium, multivitamin, and cod liver oil daily with melatonin at night for sleep.

--

Anggarciaa@...

LEGAL DISCLAIMER The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.  By replying to this e-mail, you consent to   monitoring activities of all communication that occurs on   systems. 

--

Anggarciaa@...

Ive really been monitoring this situation. When I change his pull ups or has an accident, his underwears nor pull ups have this smell. Could it be that the soiled clothing was put in a plastic bag and left in his bookbag in the heat? I dont know.

how much is that test for the urine and saliva. He also has Medicaid.

Yesenia Alfonso RN BSN

To: sList

Date: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 9:35 AM

Ive really been monitoring this situation. When I change his pull ups or has an accident, his underwears nor pull ups have this smell. Could it be that the soiled clothing was put in a plastic bag and left in his bookbag in the heat? I dont know.

how much is that test for the urine and saliva. He also has Medicaid.

Yesenia Alfonso RN BSN

To: sList

Date: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 9:35 AM

Hi, I totally understand your worry. Maybe a little advise will to test ammonia levels in the blood, amino acids levels and probably lactic acid levels. All those test when the levels are high can cause strong odor in the urine. Don't take your concern slightly and act , the longer you wait the more damage can cause, and this are toxins that shouldn't be there . Good luck.Sent from my iPhone

=

Hi, I totally understand your worry. Maybe a little advise will to test ammonia levels in the blood, amino acids levels and probably lactic acid levels. All those test when the levels are high can cause strong odor in the urine. Don't take your concern slightly and act , the longer you wait the more damage can cause, and this are toxins that shouldn't be there . Good luck.Sent from my iPhone

=

=

It could also mean an infection. Please take him to doctor for a urine test.To: sList From: mrsjudychin@...Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:01:48 -0400Subject: Re: strong odor

=