RemedySpot.com

Re: *VENTING* In need of Support

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know exactly how you feel. I too suffer from VVS from recurrent yeast infections and believe that Gynazole was the main trigger of my VVS. I do not feel as bad when taking Diflucan orally. But the Gynazole made me very raw inside and out. I will never take that stuff ever again. Hope you get some relief soon! I started on candex for yeast management and just take a pill every other day or so to prevent yeast infections. I found it at Hi Health. So far so good!bayareaprincess23 wrote: Hello and good morning ladies, I hope ya'll are having pain free days. I haven't posted in awhile now, due to the fact that I WAS 75% pain free while having intercourse for three months. YAY!!! Unfortunately, that took a turn for the worse because I got a yeast infection a little over two weeks ago. I promised myself I wouldn't insert any more darn creams in my vagina or take antibiotics. I strongly believe thats what started my severe onset pain and taking birth control pills for six years in early 07. I felt so helpess, and couldn't STOP itching like a maniac, so I used Gynazole and took three diflucan pills. That definitely helped me get some relief, but I feel like thats ONLY temporary. I had intercourse last week and guess what??? The severe pain, I had since April of 07 was back in FULL force. Now, once again intercourse is unbearable, especially at the

entry point, it burns and feels raw. Does anyone have a similar situation? Its like I was doing so well, I thought I was on the right track and now I'm right back at sqaure one again....UGHH so FRUSTRATING! Thanks for reading, I REALLY needed to vent and I appreciate the support you women give all of us.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.