RemedySpot.com

Re: Just wonderin'

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sher Good morning! checking in. well I have too begin a home IV today as the pills aren't working as the doc's hoped this is for the CMV. They have reduced ny presion (SP) and my IMuran to half what it was, that shows me things are getting better. still problem wiith my right upper thigh being weakness, so I'm working out on the bike at rehab. haven't gained weight and holding at 199-200 lbs. So things lookiing good for home at Christmas. How is your world? george ks t-9-24-08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 2:09:43 PMSubject: Just wonderin'

Does anyone know how Don Kennelly (is that right?) is doing? I haven't heard about him in a long while.

There are quite a few out there who used to post more, I wonder how they are?

Hey Lurkers!! Check in once in awhile, it's nice to hear from you.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi Sher!!

Guess I have become somewhat of a lurker lately. Didn't intend on it being that way!! How r you doing? I hope everyone is okay out there. As for me, I have been doing well as for the lungs, but have been having lots of back pain. Went for MRI last week and they sent me to the Pain Clinic on Tuesday this week. They said I have 2 bulging disks in my lumbar spine and degenerative disk disease and degenerative joint disease of the lumbar spine. They want me to come in on 12-1-08 and get an epidural steroid injection in my spine. I am scared to death!! I don't like this idea at all. I have been sitting here bawling my eyes out all week, thinking of everything that could go wrong. The nurse practitioner told me don't worry, they haven't paralyzed anybody yet, but they have had about 10 or so people who leaked spinal fluid and got a spinal block headache and they had to rush them back

in, draw blood and inject into the leak in the spine and it clots automatically and the headache goes away. She also told me there is increased risk for infection with the injections, which worries me, too, as I am already at increased risk for infection with my meds that I take for the PF. What a bummer. I told her I will give it "shot" and see what happens (no pun intended). Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that as soon as I pulled into the parking lot at the Pain Clinic, my timing belt broke on my car and it died? It that an omen or something?? NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA -- You are now entering the Twilight Zone!!

Hey, at least I will have Thanksgiving and all the yummy food to keep my mind off of it!! Anyone out there have plans for the big Turkey Day??!! As for me and my kids, we are all going to my parents' house and have a big feast. Will probably pig out all day!! Will be fun getting together, though. I am looking forward to it. Have been making pies and candies and cookies already, and ya just know I have to sample everything!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: Just wonderin'To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 8:07 AM

Sher Good morning! checking in. well I have too begin a home IV today as the pills aren't working as the doc's hoped this is for the CMV. They have reduced ny presion (SP) and my IMuran to half what it was, that shows me things are getting better. still problem wiith my right upper thigh being weakness, so I'm working out on the bike at rehab. haven't gained weight and holding at 199-200 lbs. So things lookiing good for home at Christmas. How is your world? george ks t-9-24-08

From: Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 2:09:43 PMSubject: Just wonderin'

Does anyone know how Don Kennelly (is that right?) is doing? I haven't heard about him in a long while.

There are quite a few out there who used to post more, I wonder how they are?

Hey Lurkers!! Check in once in awhile, it's nice to hear from you.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!