RemedySpot.com

Re: Off Topic: E-cards

Rate this topic

Guest guest

GINA: The Hallmark scare is when it says: " hallmark postcard " .

MARY LOU

>

>

> I've just received, in my private e-mail account, notification of 2

> Hallmark E-cards waiting for me...

>

> I'm not game to open them unless I know who they're from....

>

> If anyone from this Forum has sent me such a card could you please

> e-mail me privately to let me know..,. then I will open & enjoy...

> otherwise they'll go into the DELETE BIN....

>

> Ta,

>

> in Oz

>

ML the Subject line says You've recieved a Hallmark E-Card BUT the sender address is postcards at hallmark.com...sounds SUSS to me!

GIO> >> > > > I've just received, in my private e-mail account, notification of 2> > Hallmark E-cards waiting for me...> > > > I'm not game to open them unless I know who they're from....> > > > If anyone from this Forum has sent me such a card could you please> > e-mail me privately to let me know..,. then I will open & enjoy...> > otherwise they'll go into the DELETE BIN....> > > > Ta,> > > > in Oz> >>

I ignore those ones. The e-cards I get from people usually say in the subject line who they're from and as these don't I don't look.

Dunno if someone is merrily sending me cards and wondering why I'm not replying though

Love Ze xx> > >> > >> > > I've just received, in my private e-mail account, notification of 2> > > Hallmark E-cards waiting for me...> > >> > > I'm not game to open them unless I know who they're from....> > >> > > If anyone from this Forum has sent me such a card could you please> > > e-mail me privately to let me know..,. then I will open & enjoy...> > > otherwise they'll go into the DELETE BIN....> > >> > > Ta,> > >> > > in Oz> > >> >>