RemedySpot.com

Re: Cell Phones- New Law 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks, . I found one in my desk drawer. You just saved me $.01. Amd every penny counts. And it doesn't interfer with my halo.

Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Cell Phones- New Law 2008

While on my trip to Washington I ran into a great investment opportunity---anyone want a piece of the action let me know------

G.

Cell phones - New Law (2008)

According to new law that goes into effect July 1, 2008 for California and Washington, you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a 'hands free' adapter. I went to Circuit City and they wanted $50 for a headset with a microphone for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, working through Office Depot.These kits are compatible wit h any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid him $0.08 each because he bought in quantity. Then we tried it with Motorola, Sprint, Verizon and Nokia units and they worked perfectly.A photo is attached so scroll down & take a look and let me know if you want one. Also, forward this to anyone you know, who has a cell phone, and who may want one!

^ scroll down

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

I can hear you laughing. I thought you could use a laugh. WE ALL NEED TO LAUGH MORE......HAVE A GREAT DAY!