RemedySpot.com

Re: Lentz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kathie ... I'll just answer here instead of going to your private email per our usual chats...

Thanks for the news about . LadyVic asks about her frequently. I'll pass the news to her.

sounds peaceful: Anxiety free, made her goodbyes, no fear, faith. Oh I hope I can go with the same said of me when my time comes.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Lentz

Kathie from Tacoma here. It has been several months since I have visited the Board. I miss you all and continue to keep you in my prayers. I spoke with 's husband Tim yesterday. has been moved into a hospice residence. Her children are with her and she has been able to communicate her good-byes. Tim says she is very tired, sleeps a lot and is finally anxiety free. He believes that she will be in a better place soon, in the next day or two.I spoke with just before she transferred to the residence. She told me she was ready and had no fear of death due to her faith. Tim asked that I notify everyone. I told him that and her family would be in our thoughts and prayers. I will share any additional information that comes my way.Blessings,Kathie WANSIP '96, PAH '03, Broniecstasis '05, MCTD '05, etc.