RemedySpot.com

re:Can you help?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Diane... I'm about down to blocking the spam. One at a time. My own fault for clicking on a site I did not know!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I'm not too familiar with Norton as I have McFee for internet viruses ect. I have a spam filter I can turn on or off to help this situation. Norton may have it also. My cable company recently revised their spam protection as well so a lot of the spam goes to a junkmail folder provided by them. I still get a few now and then I have to report but this helps a lot. We have Time Warner Roadrunner here-you may need to check with your cable company to help you too. Good luck! Diane PF,PM,Raynauds,Sjorgrens 2006 PH2008

Thanks Diane... I'm about down to blocking the spam. One at a time. My own fault for clicking on a site I did not know!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I'm not too familiar with Norton as I have McFee for internet viruses ect. I have a spam filter I can turn on or off to help this situation. Norton may have it also. My cable company recently revised their spam protection as well so a lot of the spam goes to a junkmail folder provided by them. I still get a few now and then I have to report but this helps a lot. We have Time Warner Roadrunner here-you may need to check with your cable company to help you too. Good luck! Diane PF,PM,Raynauds,Sjorgrens 2006 PH2008

I'm not too familiar with Norton as I have McFee for internet viruses ect. I

have a spam filter I can turn on or off to help this situation. Norton may have

it also. My cable company recently revised their spam protection as well so a

lot of the spam goes to a junkmail folder provided by them. I still get a few

now and then I have to report but this helps a lot. We have Time Warner

Roadrunner here-you may need to check with your cable company to help you too.

Good luck!

Diane PF,PM,Raynauds,Sjorgrens 2006 PH2008