RemedySpot.com

The Middle - on abc every wednesday night at 8:00

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My entire family loves watching The Middle a show regarding a family with 3 kids

on abc.

It is absolutely hilarious and my kids look forward to seeing this show.

The kids in this show have issues with social skills and attend the social

skills group.

If you havent already been watching the show, please do and you will have a

blast with your kids and relate yourself to some of the characters as you see

the struggle the parents are going thru' with their kids on the show.

Guest guest

Thanks. I'll watch for it. We like The Big Bang Theory. Its very funny but definitely NOT for kids. One of the lead characters, Sheldon, a super smart physicist, seems to have Aspberger's but its not diagnosed in the show. The writers say the characters many quirks are just "Sheldony". I like that the guy is so rigid and quirky but he still has friends who care about him. I've read comments by people who are offended, though.

My entire family loves watching The Middle a show regarding a family with 3 kids on abc.

The kids in this show have issues with social skills and attend the social skills group.

If you havent already been watching the show, please do and you will have a blast with your kids and relate yourself to some of the characters as you see the struggle the parents are going thru' with their kids on the show.

Guest guest

Thanks. I'll watch for it. We like The Big Bang Theory. Its very funny but definitely NOT for kids. One of the lead characters, Sheldon, a super smart physicist, seems to have Aspberger's but its not diagnosed in the show. The writers say the characters many quirks are just "Sheldony". I like that the guy is so rigid and quirky but he still has friends who care about him. I've read comments by people who are offended, though.

My entire family loves watching The Middle a show regarding a family with 3 kids on abc.

The kids in this show have issues with social skills and attend the social skills group.

If you havent already been watching the show, please do and you will have a blast with your kids and relate yourself to some of the characters as you see the struggle the parents are going thru' with their kids on the show.

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Middle is a family oriented show and two of the kids are in the spectrum and the situations portrayed in the show are very realistic just like our day to day life.

To: sList Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 4:20 PMSubject: Re: The Middle - on abc every wednesday night at 8:00

Thanks. I'll watch for it.

We like The Big Bang Theory. Its very funny but definitely NOT for kids. One of the lead characters, Sheldon, a super smart physicist, seems to have Aspberger's but its not diagnosed in the show. The writers say the characters many quirks are just "Sheldony". I like that the guy is so rigid and quirky but he still has friends who care about him. I've read comments by people who are offended, though.

My entire family loves watching The Middle a show regarding a family with 3 kids on abc.It is absolutely hilarious and my kids look forward to seeing this show.The kids in this show have issues with social skills and attend the social skills group. If you havent already been watching the show, please do and you will have a blast with your kids and relate yourself to some of the characters as you see the struggle the parents are going thru' with their kids on the show.

Guest guest

The Middle is a family oriented show and two of the kids are in the spectrum and the situations portrayed in the show are very realistic just like our day to day life.

To: sList Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 4:20 PMSubject: Re: The Middle - on abc every wednesday night at 8:00

We like The Big Bang Theory. Its very funny but definitely NOT for kids. One of the lead characters, Sheldon, a super smart physicist, seems to have Aspberger's but its not diagnosed in the show. The writers say the characters many quirks are just "Sheldony". I like that the guy is so rigid and quirky but he still has friends who care about him. I've read comments by people who are offended, though.

My entire family loves watching The Middle a show regarding a family with 3 kids on abc.It is absolutely hilarious and my kids look forward to seeing this show.The kids in this show have issues with social skills and attend the social skills group. If you havent already been watching the show, please do and you will have a blast with your kids and relate yourself to some of the characters as you see the struggle the parents are going thru' with their kids on the show.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Very funny and absolute hilarious . I love it. Also Parenthood.

>

> My entire family loves watching The Middle a show regarding a family with 3

kids on abc.

>

> It is absolutely hilarious and my kids look forward to seeing this show.

>

> The kids in this show have issues with social skills and attend the social

skills group.

>

> If you havent already been watching the show, please do and you will have a

>

Guest guest

Very funny and absolute hilarious . I love it. Also Parenthood.

>

> My entire family loves watching The Middle a show regarding a family with 3

kids on abc.

>

> It is absolutely hilarious and my kids look forward to seeing this show.

>

> The kids in this show have issues with social skills and attend the social

skills group.

>

> If you havent already been watching the show, please do and you will have a

>

Guest guest

I love those shows as well. It's good to see that "The Middle", "Big Bang Theory" and "Parenthood" are all dealing with the autism spectrum

Always

Ana Brushingham

To: sList Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 7:24 PMSubject: Re: The Middle - on abc every wednesday night at 8:00

Very funny and absolute hilarious . I love it. Also Parenthood.>> My entire family loves watching The Middle a show regarding a family with 3 kids on abc.> > It is absolutely hilarious and my kids look forward to seeing this show.> > The kids in this show have issues with social skills and attend the social skills group. > > If you havent already been watching the show, please do and you will have a blast with your kids and relate yourself to some of the characters as you see the struggle the parents are going thru' with their

kids on the show.>

Guest guest

I love those shows as well. It's good to see that "The Middle", "Big Bang Theory" and "Parenthood" are all dealing with the autism spectrum

Always

Ana Brushingham

To: sList Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 7:24 PMSubject: Re: The Middle - on abc every wednesday night at 8:00

Very funny and absolute hilarious . I love it. Also Parenthood.>> My entire family loves watching The Middle a show regarding a family with 3 kids on abc.> > It is absolutely hilarious and my kids look forward to seeing this show.> > The kids in this show have issues with social skills and attend the social skills group. > > If you havent already been watching the show, please do and you will have a blast with your kids and relate yourself to some of the characters as you see the struggle the parents are going thru' with their

kids on the show.>

Guest guest

Always

Ana Brushingham

kids on the show.>