RemedySpot.com

research study

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My name is Hannah Deering and I am part of a research group at Iowa State University that is currently conducting studies to determine Internet and computer usage and perceptions for people with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).We are looking for parents or primary caregivers of children, teens and adults with ASD to complete a survey that will provide valuable insights into the opportunities and risks associated with Internet usage. We would like a diverse group of perspectives, and would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to mention this study in a newsletter or relevant section of your website.This survey is made up of about 45 questions, and will take about 15-20 minutes to complete. Participation is completely voluntary, and all the data shared will be completely anonymous.This is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/95GCRX3I would be happy to answer any questions you have about this survey or research.If you or any of your members are interested in being notified about the results of this survey, or other studies related to this topic, please contact me (hjhunt@...) or Debra Satterfield (debra815@...).Thank you for your time. Your support is greatly valued.Hannah DeeringHuman Computer Interaction, Master's StudentIowa State University612 - 207 - 0700hjhunt@...

Thanks, SarafPresident, Foggy Coast Ventures, Inc.Owner/Editor of sList Newsletterwww.sList.comsList@...5694 Mission Center Rd., PMB 436San Diego, CA 92108Winner USD-COMPASS Family Center STAR Award, 2011Winner 10News Leadership Award, 2010