RemedySpot.com

Re: Uh oh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Barbara, we think you should let your doctor know about your low sats, keep a record for a few days and note resting and activity #'S. Your numbers should stay in the 90's and once yu are on oxygen you will not feel so tired...good luck...

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Uh oh

Greetings air friends - hope everyone is relatively well tonight. I have received my brand new $65 oximeter that was suggested by the group, and now I'm a little worried about what I'm seeing. The numbers have been in the low 90s when I'm doing nothing, and when I play with my dogs a little, or go upstairs, they get into the 80s (84 - 87 - 88). I am not currently on oxygen - didn't think I needed to be. What say you? I am not anxious to be saddled with all that goes with oxygen, but on the other hand, I don't want to be stupid about it either.

Joe/Joanie: Believe it or not, this just now came into my Yahoo email. I do not receive emails necessarily on a timely basis. Auggghhhh!!! Anyhoo, thanks for the input - I will do just that! BJOE & JOANIE LAMENSKIE wrote: Barbara, we think you should let your doctor know about your low sats, keep a record for a few days and note resting and activity #'S. Your numbers should stay in the 90's and once yu are on oxygen you will not feel so tired...good luck...     JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008 GRIFFIN, GA. -- Uh oh Greetings air friends - hope everyone is relatively well tonight. I have received my brand new $65 oximeter that was suggested by the group, and now I'm a little worried about what I'm seeing. The numbers have been in the low 90s when I'm doing nothing, and when I play with my dogs a little, or go upstairs, they get into the 80s (84 - 87 - 88). I am not currently on oxygen - didn't think I needed to be. What say you? I am not anxious to be saddled with all that goes with oxygen, but on the other hand, I don't want to be stupid about it either. Barbara McDIPF, Sept

08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9