RemedySpot.com

Its Saturday I think in Old St. Louie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good morn all!!! Just some thoughts after reading the posts. Its good to inform family & friends about this illness we have, but I also don't dwell on neg's, you either like me as I am or you don't! enough said! As I told a former friend "I'm peddling as fast as I can" so don't get neg on me!! Real friends share this journey we on and support whatever the needs are. For they know it could be them rowing this boat! Housing costs are high as expected here In St. Louis. Condos, villas, and houses run from 150's to over 1 million!! AS cities go, one needs to be in a safe area. Utilities are high, but the duplex we rent those are included in the rent. We pay only 1260 a month with no worries and a fully furnished place. I also believe being close to

good doctors has to play a factor. Even though we're a ways away from transplant, I'm wondering about returning home(KS) and not having the quality of professionals needed to take care of me. So lots to consider, remember God loves us. So "keep the faith and stay the course" IPF 06-08 KS AKA MO. waiting the call!