RemedySpot.com

Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sher,

I have been thinking of you because my daughter keeps telling me how horrible the weather has been there. She said the ice storm yesterday was horrible! On the other hand my grandson ( age 6) is loving it. I just got off the phone with him and he thinks this is the best Christmas ever since he had no school last week due to all the snow! He is sledding on his street today with the rest of the neighborhood kids and asking Santa to make it snow all year. Keep warm Sher and be careful outside- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: Re: Merry Happy!To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 8:45 AM

MB... I hope your Merry is Happy too.

We may not see family for Christmas. We are snowed in here in Oregon. I've never seen snow like this here. Hwys and business closed, trucks lined up like trains due to closures.

But, we're ok. We don't need anything and our power is still on.

Our poor little Lola has a problem going potty however... lol. Rich takes her out and she disappears in the snow it's so deep. A little Doxie has such short legs! Rich cleaned off a spot for her, clear down to the grass...about 9 inches. Now she is ok too.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Merry Happy!

Hi everyone,

The holidays are upon us! Ever since I was a little girl growing up in a neighborhood that was pretty evenly split between Catholic and Jewish I loved the times Hannukah and Christmas fell during the same week. I loved walking around the neighborhood looking at the Christmas lights on some houses and the menorah's in the windows of others.

I just wanted to take time this morning to wish everyone here who is celebrating this week the happiest, most joyful and peaceful holidays possible.

It's a busy week for most of us so posting is likely to be light but we're still here and if anyone needs something we'll be at your service!

We've lots to be thankful for. We've got several transplat survivors in the group now and you all inspire the rest of us. God bless all of you and all of us as we continue to battle this disease.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to those of us celebrating and a good week to everyone else!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss