RemedySpot.com

Re: E. & T. levels -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

blueeberri@... wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>Chelle,How low were your levels of E & T? I can't recall. ANd what is the exact name of the patch you are using? Is it all E? thanks susan Hey , first, before I give you my labs....keep in mind that this hormone stuff is crazy...and as you probably already know by now it's so individualized...*ugh*. My lowest T. levels were 28...not dirt low (as Hollis says ;) but lower than what Vliet recommends. My lowest E. levels hit 38, this past June and came complete

with night sweats, heart palpitations, anxiety, mental fogginess, etc. (at the ripe old age of 35)! I begged my Primary Doc to up my Vivelle dot (Estrogen patch) to 0.1 mg The heart palpitations almost completely stopped immediately, as well as the anxiety...and I felt sooo much better. If I wear my patch too long all the symptoms of menopause are right back. I'm having Pudendal Nerve blocks right now and they are interfering with my patch....it's so easy to tell...especially the severe night sweats. Since going up on the E. patch it raised my T. levels to like 71. So for me, boosting the E. levels is very important to keeping my T. levels up. If I'm not mistaken, I think you have to have optimal E. levels to keep other hormones in balance. Hugs, Chelle