RemedySpot.com

Good Morning !!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Subject: DR. ISADORE ROSENFELD

Every Sunday at 10:30 EST, Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld in on Fox News for 30 minutes discussing every disease and how to cope with certain medications, vitamins, etc. and takes questions from email folks. He is an elderly Dr. but we just love him. He is so knowledged on his history of medicine. We never miss him. He kinda grows on ya!!!!!

Just thought I would bring it to your attention. Last week he talked about vitamins and also PF and Raynaud's disease too. It is worth it for us to watch anyway.

The Persistent Fighter

Lou - ipf - 02

Wow - where is everybody? Lou wrote: Subject: DR. ISADORE ROSENFELD Every Sunday at 10:30 EST, Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld in on Fox News for 30 minutes discussing every disease and how to cope with certain medications, vitamins, etc. and takes questions from email folks. He is an elderly Dr. but we just love him. He is so knowledged on his history of

medicine. We never miss him. He kinda grows on ya!!!!! Just thought I would bring it to your attention. Last week he talked about vitamins and also PF and Raynaud's disease too. It is worth it for us to watch anyway. The Persistent Fighter Lou - ipf - 02 Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Barbara ... sometimes the board just gets ~quiet~ for awhile. If you need something, just post, someone will answer!

Have a good day. Here in Oregon we're getting quite a storm and snow expected tonight and tomorrow.

We're warm and cozy. I need to start wrapping presents but have to work on my Leo Lion if I'm going to finish him by Christmas!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

DR. ISADORE ROSENFELD

Every Sunday at 10:30 EST, Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld in on Fox News for 30 minutes discussing every disease and how to cope with certain medications, vitamins, etc. and takes questions from email folks. He is an elderly Dr. but we just love him. He is so knowledged on his history of medicine. We never miss him. He kinda grows on ya!!!!!

Just thought I would bring it to your attention. Last week he talked about vitamins and also PF and Raynaud's disease too. It is worth it for us to watch anyway.

The Persistent Fighter

Lou - ipf - 02

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

ML ... yes, I like Rosenfeld too but I'm not QUITE up at 7:30 (here in Oregon).

Thanks for the heads up tho', even if my head is still down.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

DR. ISADORE ROSENFELD

The Persistent Fighter

Lou - ipf - 02

ML ... yes, I like Rosenfeld too but I'm not QUITE up at 7:30 (here in Oregon).

Thanks for the heads up tho', even if my head is still down.

DR. ISADORE ROSENFELD

The Persistent Fighter

Lou - ipf - 02

Hi Barbara,

It is quiet isn't it? You'll find that the board does quiet down sometimes. In general weekends are quieter than weekdays and the run up to the holidays it gets very quiet around here. I think that's probably true of alot of internet message boards. People, even sick people like us get busy/distracted and aren't at the computer as much.

But if anyone has a question or a concern. We're still here, ready willing and able. I check the board at least a couple of times a day regardless of what else is going on.

Hope all is well with you!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 1:20:13 PMSubject: Re: Good Morning !!!!

Wow - where is everybody? Lou <mlpretired (AT) aol (DOT) com> wrote:

Subject: DR. ISADORE ROSENFELD

The Persistent Fighter

Lou - ipf - 02

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

My receipt of messages on Yahoo is so erratic, I wasn't sure if the board was quiet, or my Yahoo was acting up! Glad that everyone has other things to do than to post/check on postings. When I am at work and I get bored, I check to see if there are any new postings just to give my brain a break! B Beth wrote: Hi Barbara, It is quiet

isn't it? You'll find that the board does quiet down sometimes. In general weekends are quieter than weekdays and the run up to the holidays it gets very quiet around here. I think that's probably true of alot of internet message boards. People, even sick people like us get busy/distracted and aren't at the computer as much. But if anyone has a question or a concern. We're still here, ready willing and able. I check the board at least a couple of times a day regardless of what else is going on. Hope all is well with you! Beth in North Carolina Moderator Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08 "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more." Dr. Seuss From: Barbara McD <bamny (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 1:20:13 PMSubject: Re: Good Morning !!!! Wow - where is everybody? Lou <mlpretired (AT) aol (DOT) com> wrote: Subject: DR. ISADORE ROSENFELD Every Sunday at 10:30 EST, Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld in on Fox News for 30 minutes discussing every disease and how to cope with certain medications, vitamins, etc. and takes questions from email folks. He is an elderly Dr. but we just love him. He is so knowledged on his history of medicine. We never miss

him. He kinda grows on ya!!!!! Just thought I would bring it to your attention. Last week he talked about vitamins and also PF and Raynaud's disease too. It is worth it for us to watch anyway. The Persistent Fighter Lou - ipf - 02 Barbara McD IPF, Sept 08 Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9