RemedySpot.com

Re: small cut by vaginal opening

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I get them sometimes but usually they are in coralation with sex. Sorry I can't be more help. I have an ointment that I got from my gn that I use and it usually helps. I take two baths a da and then blow dry and use the ointment as instructed when I had the bacterial vaginosis she suggested i use the ointment even at these times and it usually helps but it hurts worse if it gets close to the clitoris.

Candi

small cut by vaginal opening

Hi everyone,

Been lurking for awhile...

Anyone ever have a small cut like a "paper-cut" around the vaginal opening? I've been getting these every few weeks and they're really annoying. Not due to sex, either, because I get them even when we haven't had sex.

Thanks for any advice.

Dena

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I get them sometimes but usually they are in coralation with sex. Sorry I can't be more help. I have an ointment that I got from my gn that I use and it usually helps. I take two baths a da and then blow dry and use the ointment as instructed when I had the bacterial vaginosis she suggested i use the ointment even at these times and it usually helps but it hurts worse if it gets close to the clitoris.

Candi

Hi everyone,

Anyone ever have a small cut like a "paper-cut" around the vaginal opening? I've been getting these every few weeks and they're really annoying. Not due to sex, either, because I get them even when we haven't had sex.

Thanks for any advice.

Dena

Candi

Hi everyone,

Thanks for any advice.

Dena

I have the same thing Dena. I've had it for years. My gyno says it's a tear in the tissue that won't heal. Mine doesn't bother me at all unless she uses a speculum or something.

-- small cut by vaginal opening

Hi everyone,

Thanks for any advice.

Dena

I have the same thing Dena. I've had it for years. My gyno says it's a tear in the tissue that won't heal. Mine doesn't bother me at all unless she uses a speculum or something.

-- small cut by vaginal opening

Hi everyone,

Thanks for any advice.

Dena

Agree with Chelle. All my problems started after 10 years on the pill. E.Chelle wrote: , from what I understand from the medical studies that Dee (owner) has posted on the group and things I've read....it's actually the synthetic progestins in the birth control pill that 'can' block the E. & T.

receptors. I took the pill for about 10 yrs. total and this is just my own theory here about my 'own' body, but I think I became 'sensitive' to the synthetic progestins. Dr. Vliet's book has been very on target for me about the effects of Progesterone. After coming off the pill I went through a long period of Progesterone dominance in my cycles. My E. levels kept falling while my P. levels would be normal...and it caused me much pain and frustration. Now my levels are so low, I'm using an Estrogen patch and I'm 35. Maybe some women are fortunate to use the pill without any problems...but I regret ever using it. If you'll go to the home page and do a search on the pill or synthetic progestins, you'll learn more about how they can block the E. & T. receptors in the skin...I hope this makes sense. Hugs, Chelle

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.