RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: electrical shocks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm a victim of these too! E.Beth wrote: Oohh, yes, those are just "lovely"! I used to get them nearly everyday before I started physical therapy. I think mine's at leastpartially caused by muscle spasms, but I've never had them officiallyexplained to me, though I am intrigued that they could be nervehealing! Mine, at least, are extremely painful, and like to strikewhen I'm grocery shopping, so I have to stop and catch my breath andspend the rest of the time waddling around the store! Always anadventure, no? ;)Beth>> Has anyone ever experienced what I refer to as "electrical shocks", > fleeting, jabby sharp pains that kinda take ur breath away. Sometimes in vagina,

> sometimes in anus? My neurologist said it could be nerve healing, it concerns > me and was wondering if anyone has had them and had a different explanation fo > them.> > thanks> > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489>**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, Thanks for your cooperation! *****