RemedySpot.com

Re: Lou Here........................................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Praise the Lord! Welcome back! Lou wrote: First of all, I know we ALL have had our heartaches with our children in one way or another, but this is the Holiday Season for every one of us in one way or another. I AM TRULLY SORRY for the things I shared, guess somehow I was not thinking straight and should have known much much better. Never thinking that what I said might trigger someone else's pain.I do apologize but I only was spilling out what I should have kept in

my heart. I have always learned the hard way.So now on with the new right? The words: "Persistent Fighter" were made to be mine for a reason I guess. Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in months. Earl and I went for my pre-op physical, it was perfect, then we went on to W/mart, we just looked around for about an hour or so, got some things we needed then came home and I made dinner. I did all that and I had so much energy, it was amazing. Today and until they are all gone, I am using all the compressed oxy. tanks up because they are old "E tanks" and so I can order fresh ones tomorrow. Am trying to cut down on the electric bill.I see there are quite few new members and I feel joy that they have come to our group. I wish them also a Blessed Holiday Season. I guess I'm back !!!!!!I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU - RICHMOND VAIPF -

02Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Praise the Lord! Welcome back! Lou wrote: First of all, I know we ALL have had our heartaches with our children in one way or another, but this is the Holiday Season for every one of us in one way or another. I AM TRULLY SORRY for the things I shared, guess somehow I was not thinking straight and should have known much much better. Never thinking that what I said might trigger someone else's pain.I do apologize but I only was spilling out what I should have kept in

my heart. I have always learned the hard way.So now on with the new right? The words: "Persistent Fighter" were made to be mine for a reason I guess. Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in months. Earl and I went for my pre-op physical, it was perfect, then we went on to W/mart, we just looked around for about an hour or so, got some things we needed then came home and I made dinner. I did all that and I had so much energy, it was amazing. Today and until they are all gone, I am using all the compressed oxy. tanks up because they are old "E tanks" and so I can order fresh ones tomorrow. Am trying to cut down on the electric bill.I see there are quite few new members and I feel joy that they have come to our group. I wish them also a Blessed Holiday Season. I guess I'm back !!!!!!I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU - RICHMOND VAIPF -

02Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Yes ML... glad you're feeling better!

Maybe it's because you did ~unload~ that pain. Secrets hurt.

Rich and I are going out to Fred Myers today...

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Praise the Lord! Welcome back! Lou <mlpretired (AT) aol (DOT) com> wrote:

First of all, I know we ALL have had our heartaches with our children in one way or another, but this is the Holiday Season for every one of us in one way or another. I AM TRULLY SORRY for the things I shared, guess somehow I was not thinking straight and should have known much much better. Never thinking that what I said might trigger someone else's pain.I do apologize but I only was spilling out what I should have kept in my heart. I have always learned the hard way.So now on with the new right? The words: "Persistent Fighter" were made to be mine for a reason I guess. Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in months. Earl and I went for my pre-op physical, it was perfect, then we went on to W/mart, we just looked around for about an hour or so, got some things we needed then came home and I made dinner. I did all that and I had so much energy, it was amazing. Today and until they are all gone, I am using all the compressed oxy. tanks up because they are old "E tanks" and so I can order fresh ones tomorrow. Am trying to cut down on the electric bill.I see there are quite few new members and I feel joy that they have come to our group. I wish them also a Blessed Holiday Season. I guess I'm back !!!!!!I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU - RICHMOND VAIPF - 02

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

First of all, I know we ALL have had our heartaches with our children in one way or another, but this is the Holiday Season for every one of us in one way or another. I AM TRULLY SORRY for the things I shared, guess somehow I was not thinking straight and should have known much much better. Never thinking that what I said might trigger someone else's pain.I do apologize but I only was spilling out what I should have kept in my heart. I have always learned the hard way.So now on with the new right? The words: "Persistent Fighter" were made to be mine for a reason I guess. Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in months. Earl and I went for my pre-op physical, it was perfect, then we went on to W/mart, we just looked around for about an hour or so, got some things we needed then came home and I made dinner. I did all that and I had so much energy, it was amazing. Today and until they are all gone, I am using all the compressed oxy. tanks up because they are old "E tanks" and so I can order fresh ones tomorrow. Am trying to cut down on the electric bill.I see there are quite few new members and I feel joy that they have come to our group. I wish them also a Blessed Holiday Season. I guess I'm back !!!!!!I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU - RICHMOND VAIPF - 02

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

I learned from my mother, my sisters, my daughters, my wife and numerous other unnamed ladies that American girls are tough, far tougher than men. You are most certainly one of them.

Your admirer and Earl's competitor - long distance, of course. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 1:05:13 PMSubject: Lou Here........................................

First of all, I know we ALL have had our heartaches with our children in one way or another, but this is the Holiday Season for every one of us in one way or another. I AM TRULLY SORRY for the things I shared, guess somehow I was not thinking straight and should have known much much better. Never thinking that what I said might trigger someone else's pain.I do apologize but I only was spilling out what I should have kept in my heart. I have always learned the hard way.So now on with the new right? The words: "Persistent Fighter" were made to be mine for a reason I guess. Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in months. Earl and I went for my pre-op physical, it was perfect, then we went on to W/mart, we just looked around for about an hour or so, got some things we needed then came home and I made dinner. I did all that and I had so much energy, it was amazing. Today and until

they are all gone, I am using all the compressed oxy. tanks up because they are old "E tanks" and so I can order fresh ones tomorrow. Am trying to cut down on the electric bill.I see there are quite few new members and I feel joy that they have come to our group. I wish them also a Blessed Holiday Season. I guess I'm back !!!!!!I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU - RICHMOND VAIPF - 02

I learned from my mother, my sisters, my daughters, my wife and numerous other unnamed ladies that American girls are tough, far tougher than men. You are most certainly one of them.

Your admirer and Earl's competitor - long distance, of course. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 1:05:13 PMSubject: Lou Here........................................

First of all, I know we ALL have had our heartaches with our children in one way or another, but this is the Holiday Season for every one of us in one way or another. I AM TRULLY SORRY for the things I shared, guess somehow I was not thinking straight and should have known much much better. Never thinking that what I said might trigger someone else's pain.I do apologize but I only was spilling out what I should have kept in my heart. I have always learned the hard way.So now on with the new right? The words: "Persistent Fighter" were made to be mine for a reason I guess. Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in months. Earl and I went for my pre-op physical, it was perfect, then we went on to W/mart, we just looked around for about an hour or so, got some things we needed then came home and I made dinner. I did all that and I had so much energy, it was amazing. Today and until

they are all gone, I am using all the compressed oxy. tanks up because they are old "E tanks" and so I can order fresh ones tomorrow. Am trying to cut down on the electric bill.I see there are quite few new members and I feel joy that they have come to our group. I wish them also a Blessed Holiday Season. I guess I'm back !!!!!!I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOU - RICHMOND VAIPF - 02

Lou, I am SOOOOO happy YOU are back.. I know you have had struggles and trials BUT we don't have the time or energy to let these things take us to places we don't need to go. I heard a sermon one time about forgiveness and the theme was "drop that rock" It just keeps getting heavier and we can't throw it away so just drop it. leave it in Gods hands... We all love and support you here. You bring sunshine to the board so lets hear the chuckles from you..Love, Hugs & more Hugs. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Lou, I am SOOOOO happy YOU are back.. I know you have had struggles and trials BUT we don't have the time or energy to let these things take us to places we don't need to go. I heard a sermon one time about forgiveness and the theme was "drop that rock" It just keeps getting heavier and we can't throw it away so just drop it. leave it in Gods hands... We all love and support you here. You bring sunshine to the board so lets hear the chuckles from you..Love, Hugs & more Hugs. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Lou

First no apologies for sharing....ever. We're here for that and, yes, it

means sharing of joy and of pain.

Now to your good day.....thats so great. Thats the key. Nothing wrong

about any of us getting down. The key is getting back up and going

forward and your description of your day is the perfect example.

>

> First of all, I know we ALL have had our heartaches with our children

> in one way or another, but this is the Holiday Season for every one

> of us in one way or another. I AM TRULLY SORRY for the things I

> shared, guess somehow I was not thinking straight and should have

> known much much better. Never thinking that what I said might

> trigger someone else's pain.

>

> I do apologize but I only was spilling out what I should have kept in

> my heart. I have always learned the hard way.

>

> So now on with the new right? The words: " Persistent Fighter " were

> made to be mine for a reason I guess. Yesterday was one of the best

> days I have had in months. Earl and I went for my pre-op physical,

> it was perfect, then we went on to W/mart, we just looked around for

> about an hour or so, got some things we needed then came home and I

> made dinner. I did all that and I had so much energy, it was

> amazing. Today and until they are all gone, I am using all the

> compressed oxy. tanks up because they are old " E tanks " and so I can

> order fresh ones tomorrow. Am trying to cut down on the electric bill.

>

> I see there are quite few new members and I feel joy that they have

> come to our group. I wish them also a Blessed Holiday Season.

>

> I guess I'm back !!!!!!

>

>

> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY

> MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA

> IPF - 02

>

Lou

Now i understand why you call yourself "persistant fighter"

Welcome back.

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Lou

Welcome back.

Donate Life

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Lou

Welcome back.

Donate Life

Barbara McD

IPF, Sept 08

Beautiful Western NC

Now Lou... you listen HARD to Bruce's words.. I totally agree.....you showed such TRUST in us by sharing your grief for your son!

We can only respond by being worthy of that trust.... that may well be by opening up about our own private sorrows!

Something I've hidden from view is that I have grave fears for the adult future of my beautiful 9 year old grandson.... he's such a sensitive little soul but defends himself by being aggressive & NAUGHTY! He's so dashed smart but is having terrible trouble getting his reading together... he's just been assessed as having Erlin's Syndrome... all the letters he looks at appear 'jumbled' & jump up & down on the page. He's just not coping well at school right now & his mother & I are both concerned that he's showing signs of Asperger's Syndrome (something we dare not SPEAK to his father who'd FREAK!). The school's remedial reading teacher's response is that 'we don't suscribe to that syndrome, we think he's just LAZY!' Needless to say he's pulling every stunt known to man to avoid school right now!

One on one he's a Joy... stick him in a group...NIGHTMARE.....he is exceptionally artistic, musical & scientifically & mathematically bright BUT Reading... SPEAKING to make himself heard & understood & sorting out the playground rough n' tumble are beyond him! He's also really NASTY to his little sister when his mates are around...she loves him to bits & gets really upset at the treatment he dishes out to her. He's a total conundrum!

My daughter is taking him to Martial Arts sessions which she also does to try & help him channel his defensive aggression. The teachers there are really great with trying to support kids get on top of their negativity & become more willing & co-operative at home. Time will tell on that score!

Of course running at the back of my mind is that Max really reminds me of my older brother, , who is now a wreck of a man... alcoholic, anorexic, bi-polar & ANGRY at his fate! I love my brother very deeply but I can do nothing to change anything.. looking back I can see how it all played out but not attended to.

With Max we KNOW that something needs to help him NOW or he's going to have terrible trouble becoming a fully fledged adult. I don't think I can bear to watch my grandson go through his adolsecence let alone on into adulthood! KNOWING just makes us all feel awfully responsible for his outcomes!

Here is MY TRUTH.. I DON"T want to still be around then! I guess that shows I don't have a lot of trust that it will turn out OK..... my family has such a lot of poor Mental Health History that genes are not on our side. I also have a younger brother with diagnosed Obsessive Complusive Disorder/ High Functioning Aspergers & many other Aunts/ Uncles/ Cousins with various problems. That's just OUR side of the family....

THERE'S NO NEED FOR ANYONE TO RESPOND TO THIS.... it's just a statement of MY reality..........

From a not-being -scilly

in Oz

> >> > First of all, I know we ALL have had our heartaches with our children> > in one way or another, but this is the Holiday Season for every one> > of us in one way or another. I AM TRULLY SORRY for the things I> > shared, guess somehow I was not thinking straight and should have> > known much much better. Never thinking that what I said might> > trigger someone else's pain.> >> > I do apologize but I only was spilling out what I should have kept in> > my heart. I have always learned the hard way.> >> > So now on with the new right? The words: "Persistent Fighter" were> > made to be mine for a reason I guess. Yesterday was one of the best> > days I have had in months. Earl and I went for my pre-op physical,> > it was perfect, then we went on to W/mart, we just looked around for> > about an hour or so, got some things we needed then came home and I> > made dinner. I did all that and I had so much energy, it was> > amazing. Today and until they are all gone, I am using all the> > compressed oxy. tanks up because they are old "E tanks" and so I can> > order fresh ones tomorrow. Am trying to cut down on the electric bill.> >> > I see there are quite few new members and I feel joy that they have> > come to our group. I wish them also a Blessed Holiday Season.> >> > I guess I'm back !!!!!!> >> >> > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY> > MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA> > IPF - 02> >>

Now Lou... you listen HARD to Bruce's words.. I totally agree.....you showed such TRUST in us by sharing your grief for your son!

We can only respond by being worthy of that trust.... that may well be by opening up about our own private sorrows!

Something I've hidden from view is that I have grave fears for the adult future of my beautiful 9 year old grandson.... he's such a sensitive little soul but defends himself by being aggressive & NAUGHTY! He's so dashed smart but is having terrible trouble getting his reading together... he's just been assessed as having Erlin's Syndrome... all the letters he looks at appear 'jumbled' & jump up & down on the page. He's just not coping well at school right now & his mother & I are both concerned that he's showing signs of Asperger's Syndrome (something we dare not SPEAK to his father who'd FREAK!). The school's remedial reading teacher's response is that 'we don't suscribe to that syndrome, we think he's just LAZY!' Needless to say he's pulling every stunt known to man to avoid school right now!

One on one he's a Joy... stick him in a group...NIGHTMARE.....he is exceptionally artistic, musical & scientifically & mathematically bright BUT Reading... SPEAKING to make himself heard & understood & sorting out the playground rough n' tumble are beyond him! He's also really NASTY to his little sister when his mates are around...she loves him to bits & gets really upset at the treatment he dishes out to her. He's a total conundrum!

My daughter is taking him to Martial Arts sessions which she also does to try & help him channel his defensive aggression. The teachers there are really great with trying to support kids get on top of their negativity & become more willing & co-operative at home. Time will tell on that score!

Of course running at the back of my mind is that Max really reminds me of my older brother, , who is now a wreck of a man... alcoholic, anorexic, bi-polar & ANGRY at his fate! I love my brother very deeply but I can do nothing to change anything.. looking back I can see how it all played out but not attended to.

With Max we KNOW that something needs to help him NOW or he's going to have terrible trouble becoming a fully fledged adult. I don't think I can bear to watch my grandson go through his adolsecence let alone on into adulthood! KNOWING just makes us all feel awfully responsible for his outcomes!

Here is MY TRUTH.. I DON"T want to still be around then! I guess that shows I don't have a lot of trust that it will turn out OK..... my family has such a lot of poor Mental Health History that genes are not on our side. I also have a younger brother with diagnosed Obsessive Complusive Disorder/ High Functioning Aspergers & many other Aunts/ Uncles/ Cousins with various problems. That's just OUR side of the family....

THERE'S NO NEED FOR ANYONE TO RESPOND TO THIS.... it's just a statement of MY reality..........

From a not-being -scilly

in Oz

> >> > First of all, I know we ALL have had our heartaches with our children> > in one way or another, but this is the Holiday Season for every one> > of us in one way or another. I AM TRULLY SORRY for the things I> > shared, guess somehow I was not thinking straight and should have> > known much much better. Never thinking that what I said might> > trigger someone else's pain.> >> > I do apologize but I only was spilling out what I should have kept in> > my heart. I have always learned the hard way.> >> > So now on with the new right? The words: "Persistent Fighter" were> > made to be mine for a reason I guess. Yesterday was one of the best> > days I have had in months. Earl and I went for my pre-op physical,> > it was perfect, then we went on to W/mart, we just looked around for> > about an hour or so, got some things we needed then came home and I> > made dinner. I did all that and I had so much energy, it was> > amazing. Today and until they are all gone, I am using all the> > compressed oxy. tanks up because they are old "E tanks" and so I can> > order fresh ones tomorrow. Am trying to cut down on the electric bill.> >> > I see there are quite few new members and I feel joy that they have> > come to our group. I wish them also a Blessed Holiday Season.> >> > I guess I'm back !!!!!!> >> >> > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY> > MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA> > IPF - 02> >>

From a not-being -scilly

in Oz

Well, just push for them to find someone who can do a good evaluation

because all those diseases you describe are manageable. I have a good

friend with a young son with Asperger's and she manages him so well. I

want to slug the teachers who don't believe in various illnesses.

Clearly his behavior reflects something and the best of luck to you and

his parents in discovering what that is. But it's not those words like

" lazy " , " acting out " , " playing you. " It sounds like a real condition

which can be managed and he can learn to live with. I suspect your

brother had more than just the bi-polar and most of the other issues

generating from the mental illnesses. But your grandson can benefit

through our increased knowledge today.

> > >

> > > First of all, I know we ALL have had our heartaches with our

> children

> > > in one way or another, but this is the Holiday Season for every

one

> > > of us in one way or another. I AM TRULLY SORRY for the things I

> > > shared, guess somehow I was not thinking straight and should have

> > > known much much better. Never thinking that what I said might

> > > trigger someone else's pain.

> > >

> > > I do apologize but I only was spilling out what I should have kept

> in

> > > my heart. I have always learned the hard way.

> > >

> > > So now on with the new right? The words: " Persistent Fighter " were

> > > made to be mine for a reason I guess. Yesterday was one of the

best

> > > days I have had in months. Earl and I went for my pre-op physical,

> > > it was perfect, then we went on to W/mart, we just looked around

for

> > > about an hour or so, got some things we needed then came home and

I

> > > made dinner. I did all that and I had so much energy, it was

> > > amazing. Today and until they are all gone, I am using all the

> > > compressed oxy. tanks up because they are old " E tanks " and so I

can

> > > order fresh ones tomorrow. Am trying to cut down on the electric

> bill.

> > >

> > > I see there are quite few new members and I feel joy that they

have

> > > come to our group. I wish them also a Blessed Holiday Season.

> > >

> > > I guess I'm back !!!!!!

> > >

> > >

> > > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY

> > > MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA

> > > IPF - 02

> > >

> >

>