Guest guest

I was telling myself (I do that a lot)today that I could get in the

car and drive down to Peggy's. Yah! I'll do that little thing, as

long as I am invited, she or can't complain. Right? BOY, would

I ever love to do that. Never been to Florida, right now with it so

hot, not good for this lady.

HOWEVER, whenever it decides to cool off here, I can explore the

idea. My pulmo says I can't fly anymore, my arms are too flabby and

wouldn't hold up too well. Take that how you will!!!!!!!!!

The past 2 days have been hell for me in this apt. It now takes 4

tanks in the car for Earl and I to venture even 1 1/2 miles to

anywhere around town, because I am becoming panicky about not having

a big enough supply. I have had all our 5-6 fans going 24/7 and

yesterday it was 100+ deg here, and 85-90 in the apt. Our fans

couldn't get it cool either, and they just fixed the a/c last year.

We are on the west side of the complex so we get the afternoon sun.

Yukky. I used to be a sun worshiper too when I was in my 30's-40's

beach, here I come. Blue and white polka-dot bikini and towel, large

jetty on Cape Cod with a whole thermos of coffee. Funny, how I never

got hot there, isn't it?????? We had a beautiful cottage called: The

Doll House. small but 100 ft from the ocean in Dennisport, on Old

Wharf Road. What a place. I will tell you about it sometime.

My heart tonight is with everyone on here who is not up to par, and

that means everyone. You all should be feeling a slight breeze

coming across your body soon as that will be me, not your fan. I am

starting to scare myself so will close for tonight.

I LOVE YOU THIS DAY!

MARY LOU

IPF - 02 (AND HOLDING)

\

>

> Lou, You bet you can.. I would love it.

> Everyone is welcome. DON'T GET ME GOING I sure wish you would.

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

>

> 

>

ML ... Oh the Doll House sounds wonderful. I wish we all had a Doll House we could go to.

I'm sorry the use of O2 is so stressful for you when you go out. It's hard to enjoy anything when we are focused on the O2 only.

So are you saying you never get very far from the car "in case" you need more O2??

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Come on down

I was telling myself (I do that a lot)today that I could get in the car and drive down to Peggy's. Yah! I'll do that little thing, as long as I am invited, she or can't complain. Right? BOY, would I ever love to do that. Never been to Florida, right now with it so hot, not good for this lady. HOWEVER, whenever it decides to cool off here, I can explore the idea. My pulmo says I can't fly anymore, my arms are too flabby and wouldn't hold up too well. Take that how you will!!!!!!!!!The past 2 days have been hell for me in this apt. It now takes 4 tanks in the car for Earl and I to venture even 1 1/2 miles to anywhere around town, because I am becoming panicky about not having a big enough supply. I have had all our 5-6 fans going 24/7 and yesterday it was 100+ deg here, and 85-90 in the apt. Our fans couldn't get it cool either, and they just fixed the a/c last year. We are on the west side of the complex so we get the afternoon sun. Yukky. I used to be a sun worshiper too when I was in my 30's-40's beach, here I come. Blue and white polka-dot bikini and towel, large jetty on Cape Cod with a whole thermos of coffee. Funny, how I never got hot there, isn't it?????? We had a beautiful cottage called: The Doll House. small but 100 ft from the ocean in Dennisport, on Old Wharf Road. What a place. I will tell you about it sometime. My heart tonight is with everyone on here who is not up to par, and that means everyone. You all should be feeling a slight breeze coming across your body soon as that will be me, not your fan. I am starting to scare myself so will close for tonight.I LOVE YOU THIS DAY!MARY LOUIPF - 02 (AND HOLDING)\>> Lou, You bet you can.. I would love it.> Everyone is welcome. DON'T GET ME GOING I sure wish you would.> > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> > > >

ML ... Oh the Doll House sounds wonderful. I wish we all had a Doll House we could go to.

I'm sorry the use of O2 is so stressful for you when you go out. It's hard to enjoy anything when we are focused on the O2 only.

So are you saying you never get very far from the car "in case" you need more O2??

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I was telling myself (I do that a lot)today that I could get in the car and drive down to Peggy's. Yah! I'll do that little thing, as long as I am invited, she or can't complain. Right? BOY, would I ever love to do that. Never been to Florida, right now with it so hot, not good for this lady. HOWEVER, whenever it decides to cool off here, I can explore the idea. My pulmo says I can't fly anymore, my arms are too flabby and wouldn't hold up too well. Take that how you will!!!!!!!!!The past 2 days have been hell for me in this apt. It now takes 4 tanks in the car for Earl and I to venture even 1 1/2 miles to anywhere around town, because I am becoming panicky about not having a big enough supply. I have had all our 5-6 fans going 24/7 and yesterday it was 100+ deg here, and 85-90 in the apt. Our fans couldn't get it cool either, and they just fixed the a/c last year. We are on the west side of the complex so we get the afternoon sun. Yukky. I used to be a sun worshiper too when I was in my 30's-40's beach, here I come. Blue and white polka-dot bikini and towel, large jetty on Cape Cod with a whole thermos of coffee. Funny, how I never got hot there, isn't it?????? We had a beautiful cottage called: The Doll House. small but 100 ft from the ocean in Dennisport, on Old Wharf Road. What a place. I will tell you about it sometime. My heart tonight is with everyone on here who is not up to par, and that means everyone. You all should be feeling a slight breeze coming across your body soon as that will be me, not your fan. I am starting to scare myself so will close for tonight.I LOVE YOU THIS DAY!MARY LOUIPF - 02 (AND HOLDING)\>> Lou, You bet you can.. I would love it.> Everyone is welcome. DON'T GET ME GOING I sure wish you would.> > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> > > >