RemedySpot.com

Brett

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am so glad to get this post from you. Hang in there I know there are things you have yet to do. I hope you are not pushing yourself to hard.. ha ha  I know you are. Please Take Care of You.Kiss little Sunshine girl for me. My lifelong friend of mine has breast cancer that came back with a vengeance. She shaved her head as soon as she started kemo. It came back in darker and curly.. She is thrilled. Maybe you'll have a curly dark head of hair.. What did think of Daddys new look ?  I'm always thinking about you and your sweet family. Always in my prayers.Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Peggy,I have been thinking a lot about how your doing with all that rainI know with your upbeat attitude you will manage you are so awesome and an inspiration to allespecially meI started my chemo last monday I was there all day 8:00 - 6:00it went fine I had no problems with all the drugs I went to work on tuesday and over all felt pretty good by thursday I started to feel a little run down , like I had the fluI have the two chemo drugs every three weeks (carboplatin & taxol) and the aviston every two weeksI have not lost my hair yet but I shaved my head on monday just to get used to the feelingI like it , I don't need much shampooThank you for thinking about me , stay dry and please take care of yourself  always lurking , Brett Bowser  40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08Brett, I hope you are reading this. I would love to hear from you. Still praying for strength for you.<Sun Flower.gif>Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

I am so glad to get this post from you. Hang in there I know there are things you have yet to do. I hope you are not pushing yourself to hard.. ha ha  I know you are. Please Take Care of You.Kiss little Sunshine girl for me. My lifelong friend of mine has breast cancer that came back with a vengeance. She shaved her head as soon as she started kemo. It came back in darker and curly.. She is thrilled. Maybe you'll have a curly dark head of hair.. What did think of Daddys new look ?  I'm always thinking about you and your sweet family. Always in my prayers.Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Peggy,I have been thinking a lot about how your doing with all that rainI know with your upbeat attitude you will manage you are so awesome and an inspiration to allespecially meI started my chemo last monday I was there all day 8:00 - 6:00it went fine I had no problems with all the drugs I went to work on tuesday and over all felt pretty good by thursday I started to feel a little run down , like I had the fluI have the two chemo drugs every three weeks (carboplatin & taxol) and the aviston every two weeksI have not lost my hair yet but I shaved my head on monday just to get used to the feelingI like it , I don't need much shampooThank you for thinking about me , stay dry and please take care of yourself  always lurking , Brett Bowser  40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08Brett, I hope you are reading this. I would love to hear from you. Still praying for strength for you.<Sun Flower.gif>Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

she likes it she likes the way it feels plus she can't pull my hair when I have her in the back packBrett I am so glad to get this post from you. Hang in there I know there are things you have yet to do. I hope you are not pushing yourself to hard.. ha ha I know you are. Please Take Care of You.Kiss little Sunshine girl for me. My lifelong friend of mine has breast cancer that came back with a vengeance. She shaved her head as soon as she started kemo. It came back in darker and curly.. She is thrilled. Maybe you'll have a curly dark head of hair.. What did think of Daddys new look ? I'm always thinking about you and your sweet family. Always in my prayers.<Sun Flower.gif>Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Hi Peggy,I have been thinking a lot about how your doing with all that rainI know with your upbeat attitude you will manage you are so awesome and an inspiration to allespecially meI started my chemo last monday I was there all day 8:00 - 6:00it went fine I had no problems with all the drugs I went to work on tuesday and over all felt pretty good by thursday I started to feel a little run down , like I had the fluI have the two chemo drugs every three weeks (carboplatin & taxol) and the aviston every two weeksI have not lost my hair yet but I shaved my head on monday just to get used to the feelingI like it , I don't need much shampooThank you for thinking about me , stay dry and please take care of yourself always lurking , Brett Bowser 40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08Brett, I hope you are reading this. I would love to hear from you. Still praying for strength for you.<Sun Flower.gif>Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Brett Bowserbrett@...

she likes it she likes the way it feels plus she can't pull my hair when I have her in the back packBrett I am so glad to get this post from you. Hang in there I know there are things you have yet to do. I hope you are not pushing yourself to hard.. ha ha I know you are. Please Take Care of You.Kiss little Sunshine girl for me. My lifelong friend of mine has breast cancer that came back with a vengeance. She shaved her head as soon as she started kemo. It came back in darker and curly.. She is thrilled. Maybe you'll have a curly dark head of hair.. What did think of Daddys new look ? I'm always thinking about you and your sweet family. Always in my prayers.<Sun Flower.gif>Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Hi Peggy,I have been thinking a lot about how your doing with all that rainI know with your upbeat attitude you will manage you are so awesome and an inspiration to allespecially meI started my chemo last monday I was there all day 8:00 - 6:00it went fine I had no problems with all the drugs I went to work on tuesday and over all felt pretty good by thursday I started to feel a little run down , like I had the fluI have the two chemo drugs every three weeks (carboplatin & taxol) and the aviston every two weeksI have not lost my hair yet but I shaved my head on monday just to get used to the feelingI like it , I don't need much shampooThank you for thinking about me , stay dry and please take care of yourself always lurking , Brett Bowser 40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08Brett, I hope you are reading this. I would love to hear from you. Still praying for strength for you.<Sun Flower.gif>Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Brett Bowserbrett@...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Brett, I am looking for a post from you any time now. I am praying for you and your little family.Post when you can. But know we think of you always. Kiss the princess. Love  & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

• 1 month later...

I love your attitude and outlook even through cloudy days. You are one awesome guy. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Try not to worry Marry Lou,everything will work out , you have been through so much already you are a strong lady and no matter what you think earl can't take anymore of Im sure, from what I have read about him HE CAN'T TAKE LIFE WITHOUT YOU so think positive ...that is more than half the battle And head for the nearest cheapest RV and take and head out somewhere where no one or kids can find us. No bills, no doc. visits, no pills, just fresh air, and RIDE IT OUT!!! You just don't know how often we have talked about it, but our sensitive side has to get in the way and say, don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have an apt. with my GP Wed, I have found another reason for increasing my anxiety meds. You have heard and listened to all of us vent, so a new female thing can not alarm you. I am a 27 year breast cancer survivor and the past 2 weeks I have had a lot of pain on the right side of the right breast, it hurts. I know my body, and think there might be a big problem on top of all this. But I am a patient lady, just very very anxious right now.GOD ALMIGHTY! BRUCE! WHAT IN THE HELL am I supposed to do. I can never have anymore surgery, so blasted anyway. I will refuse all chemo or radiation, RIDE IT OUT ARE BECOMING MY NEW WORDS. I am scared to death and so is Earl, we are just trying to pray that I will be ok. I don't Earl can take much more from my health, but he is so strong and ready to help with anything, an angel, like YOU. LouIPF - 02Brett Bowserbrett (AT) vectordist (DOT) com