RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Vicky

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you, Vicky, for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us at this time in your journey. That is genorousity beyond compare. I will remember your words for they are written on my heart, and they will be a comfort and a solace and a road map for me when my time comes.

God be with you!Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Re: Vicky

I've been extremely close a couple times and each time I think something unexplainable happened...I' ll share it with you because it brought me such peace. Each time I had gone to sleep, feeling really, really bad...sob... .weak...slipping in some way. The next day I did awake with such incredible feelings of having been taken so well cared of during the night....I sat there and remembered "seeing" white all around me and though I couldn't distinguish "beings" I still sensed "beings...angels? ?" all around me, tenderly caring for me even thought I couldn't feel anything, it was just like being a new baby in their world...I remembered thinking 'so this is what being truly cared for is like'...for whatever reason after a while it seemed I was being given an option to stay or 'go back' totally my decision and while I wanted to stay, I sensed I wasn't just ready to leave my family quite yet.....I knew

they were not expecting me to leave them at that time and I wasn't either. Seemingly knowing it was ok with 'them' they let me float back to my bed where I awoke the next day.After that experience, I don't fear anything at all about leaving, it is just the sadness of leaving my family one day. I don't know if this helps you or not, but I am praying that your experience will be one of peace and love. Rest and remember there is only one Person who knows when our time comes...He will lead us...think about all your happy experiences and those you love.We recently had my mother in law on Hospice at our home, between my oxygen tubes and hers no one knew which one they were looking for! But she chose her own time, somehow, she waited till the right people were there of her choosing...and chose her time it seemed. You are a miracle....and have touched alot of lives...thank you.> >> > Hi Bruce,> >> > I dont know why but

for some reason your words seem to touch my heart> > especially now. Maybe because when I should be out celebrating , I was> in bed with> > my Hospice nurse here at 7:50am in a panic. I thought I was dying and> I> > didn't want to die alone or have my family see me go. She did say my> breath sounds> > are very diminished and wrote that I was slipping quickly. I slept> most of> > the day, till my daughter brought me over a cake. I cant complain,> I've had a> > good life and people like you have made it even richer, God bless> you.....> >> > Love,> >> > Vicky81856> >> >> >> > ************ **It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your> travel> > deal here.> > (http://information. travel.aol. com/deals?ncid=aoltrv00050000 000047)> >>

Thank you, Vicky, for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us at this time in your journey. That is genorousity beyond compare. I will remember your words for they are written on my heart, and they will be a comfort and a solace and a road map for me when my time comes.

I've been extremely close a couple times and each time I think something unexplainable happened...I' ll share it with you because it brought me such peace. Each time I had gone to sleep, feeling really, really bad...sob... .weak...slipping in some way. The next day I did awake with such incredible feelings of having been taken so well cared of during the night....I sat there and remembered "seeing" white all around me and though I couldn't distinguish "beings" I still sensed "beings...angels? ?" all around me, tenderly caring for me even thought I couldn't feel anything, it was just like being a new baby in their world...I remembered thinking 'so this is what being truly cared for is like'...for whatever reason after a while it seemed I was being given an option to stay or 'go back' totally my decision and while I wanted to stay, I sensed I wasn't just ready to leave my family quite yet.....I knew

they were not expecting me to leave them at that time and I wasn't either. Seemingly knowing it was ok with 'them' they let me float back to my bed where I awoke the next day.After that experience, I don't fear anything at all about leaving, it is just the sadness of leaving my family one day. I don't know if this helps you or not, but I am praying that your experience will be one of peace and love. Rest and remember there is only one Person who knows when our time comes...He will lead us...think about all your happy experiences and those you love.We recently had my mother in law on Hospice at our home, between my oxygen tubes and hers no one knew which one they were looking for! But she chose her own time, somehow, she waited till the right people were there of her choosing...and chose her time it seemed. You are a miracle....and have touched alot of lives...thank you.> >> > Hi Bruce,> >> > I dont know why but

for some reason your words seem to touch my heart> > especially now. Maybe because when I should be out celebrating , I was> in bed with> > my Hospice nurse here at 7:50am in a panic. I thought I was dying and> I> > didn't want to die alone or have my family see me go. She did say my> breath sounds> > are very diminished and wrote that I was slipping quickly. I slept> most of> > the day, till my daughter brought me over a cake. I cant complain,> I've had a> > good life and people like you have made it even richer, God bless> you.....> >> > Love,> >> > Vicky81856> >> >> >> > ************ **It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your> travel> > deal here.> > (http://information. travel.aol. com/deals?ncid=aoltrv00050000 000047)> >>

I answered Vickie's post via your post. My comments to her apply equally with you. Thank you. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

I answered Vickie's post via your post. My comments to her apply equally with you. Thank you. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Hi Vicky, Who for what ???????  I know I am such a smartie.. sorry.How are you tonight? Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." thank you so much for this, it does give me comfort, God bless you always.It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.