RemedySpot.com

Beth and Bruce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beth and Bruce,

I am seeing a new pulmonoligist at UCSD today. He is in charge of the Bosetan trial here in San Diego and it made me wonder how many of us are involved in trials. Could we start a new poll for them. I know Jane is in one and I think so is . It would be interesting to see what they are taking, when they started and if they are feeling results. I think it would help the rest of us to decide if we also want to join a study. Thanks- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: PeggyTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 4:50 PM

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post to let you all know that Peggy has been admitted to Shands Hospital in Gainesville. I just spoke to her and she sounds pretty good all things considered. They are doing what sounds like an extensive workup to figure out what's going on with her. She's already had lots of bloodwork, a CT scan, an ABG, and they've asked her for a sputum sample. I'm thrilled that they are taking this as seriously as they seem to be. She's got the iv antibiotics going already so hopefully she will be on the mend shortly.

Her address at the hospital is:

Peggy

Room 7421B

Shands Hospital

1600 SW Archer Rd

Gainesville, FL 32608

Cards are welcome!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss