RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi AF

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy, Peggy ,PeggyI go away for a little while and look what happensI am praying for you Peggy please get better soonanything I can do let me know ok?love youBrettHi My Group. FIRST things FIRST.. I have a roomie from - - - -.MOANS every breath burps, farts AND wets the bed and tells me about it..I have just told a nurse AGAIN MOVE ONE OF US....Other than that I'm just hanging out. I still feel like a truck issitting on me.. Lord shes hollerin.. this isn't good. Thinf=gs areabout to take a BIG change around here.More later..breakfast is here. Love ya all, Keep praying. I need ittoday. Peggy Brett Bowserbrett@...

Oh sweet Lord Peggy.....no being funny while I'm sitting here drinking my coffee. You almost made it come out of my nose! Now I understand why you couldn't talk about your room mate last night.

I know I speak for all of us when I say I'm glad to see you are still your feisty self! Just rest, try to convince that truck to take itself and park somewhere else.

Love and prayers are Florida bound!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 8:07:23 AMSubject: Hi AF

Hi My Group. FIRST things FIRST.. I have a roomie from - - - -.MOANS every breath burps, farts AND wets the bed and tells me about it..I have just told a nurse AGAIN MOVE ONE OF US....Other than that I'm just hanging out. I still feel like a truck issitting on me.. Lord shes hollerin.. this isn't good. Thinf=gs areabout to take a BIG change around here.More later..breakfast is here. Love ya all, Keep praying. I need ittoday. Peggy

Oh sweet Lord Peggy.....no being funny while I'm sitting here drinking my coffee. You almost made it come out of my nose! Now I understand why you couldn't talk about your room mate last night.

I know I speak for all of us when I say I'm glad to see you are still your feisty self! Just rest, try to convince that truck to take itself and park somewhere else.

Love and prayers are Florida bound!

Beth in North Carolina

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 8:07:23 AMSubject: Hi AF

Hi My Group. FIRST things FIRST.. I have a roomie from - - - -.MOANS every breath burps, farts AND wets the bed and tells me about it..I have just told a nurse AGAIN MOVE ONE OF US....Other than that I'm just hanging out. I still feel like a truck issitting on me.. Lord shes hollerin.. this isn't good. Thinf=gs areabout to take a BIG change around here.More later..breakfast is here. Love ya all, Keep praying. I need ittoday. Peggy

Peggy,

I hear ya! I have had moaners who were across the hall from my room! It was very loud. How is it that you are online? I am very glad that you are. Please take care and try to rest. Tell them you can't rest because of the moaner. I think TT could take care of that roomie. . . . . . . .

Love & Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>> Hi My Group. FIRST things FIRST.. I have a roomie from - - - -.> MOANS every breath burps, farts AND wets the bed and tells me about it..> I have just told a nurse AGAIN MOVE ONE OF US....> > Other than that I'm just hanging out. I still feel like a truck is> sitting on me.. Lord shes hollerin.. this isn't good. Thinf=gs are> about to take a BIG change around here.> > More later..breakfast is here. Love ya all, Keep praying. I need it> today. Peggy>

Jane,

Shands has wireless internet available to patients. Peggy has her laptop in the hospital with her so that she can keep an eye on us. You know she doesn't like to miss anything. LOL

Beth in North Carolina

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:45:36 AMSubject: Re: Hi AF

Peggy,

I hear ya! I have had moaners who were across the hall from my room! It was very loud. How is it that you are online? I am very glad that you are. Please take care and try to rest. Tell them you can't rest because of the moaner. I think TT could take care of that roomie. . . . . . . .

Love & Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>> Hi My Group. FIRST things FIRST.. I have a roomie from - - - -.> MOANS every breath burps, farts AND wets the bed and tells me about it..> I have just told a nurse AGAIN MOVE ONE OF US....> > Other than that I'm just hanging out. I still feel like a truck is> sitting on me.. Lord shes hollerin.. this isn't good. Thinf=gs are> about to take a BIG change around here.> > More later..breakfast is here. Love ya all, Keep praying. I need it> today. Peggy>

Peggy

Oh I forget that there are hospitals that don't have all private rooms.

And, the stories of roommates. Then the first thought that came to my

mind was the story of one of our former board friends who proclaimed " I

had a male roommate and didn't even have panties on " .

My ex mother in law was in for heart problems and given a roommate

screaming and yelling and would have given anyone heart problems. They

couldn't get her moved. Well....until I called the head of nursing and

spoke a bit harshly...well more than a bit...and she was moved in 15

minutes.

Hopefully they will get you or her moved quickly. Glad to see you up and

awake and online and feisty. Hugging you from here.

>

> Hi My Group. FIRST things FIRST.. I have a roomie from - - - -.

> MOANS every breath burps, farts AND wets the bed and tells me about

it..

> I have just told a nurse AGAIN MOVE ONE OF US....

>

> Other than that I'm just hanging out. I still feel like a truck is

> sitting on me.. Lord shes hollerin.. this isn't good. Thinf=gs are

> about to take a BIG change around here.

>

> More later..breakfast is here. Love ya all, Keep praying. I need it

> today. Peggy

>

Peggy

Oh I forget that there are hospitals that don't have all private rooms.

And, the stories of roommates. Then the first thought that came to my

mind was the story of one of our former board friends who proclaimed " I

had a male roommate and didn't even have panties on " .

My ex mother in law was in for heart problems and given a roommate

screaming and yelling and would have given anyone heart problems. They

couldn't get her moved. Well....until I called the head of nursing and

spoke a bit harshly...well more than a bit...and she was moved in 15

minutes.

Hopefully they will get you or her moved quickly. Glad to see you up and

awake and online and feisty. Hugging you from here.

>

> MOANS every breath burps, farts AND wets the bed and tells me about

it..

>

> Other than that I'm just hanging out. I still feel like a truck is

> sitting on me.. Lord shes hollerin.. this isn't good. Thinf=gs are

>

> More later..breakfast is here. Love ya all, Keep praying. I need it

> today. Peggy

>

OMGosh Peggy! What an eye opener. I haven't even had coffee yet. Waiting, sat down to check the board and YOU are in the big house.

Well, I'm going to be glad you are there where you surely will get all the attention you need. Except maybe for your roommate... I do hope one of you can be moved quickly. Guess you better get Bruce to call! He seems to 'get-er-done" lol.

I know feels so helpless and worried and of course all your family, including the AF.

To ditto MB, love and prayers are Florida bound. I love you.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi AF

OMGosh Peggy! What an eye opener. I haven't even had coffee yet. Waiting, sat down to check the board and YOU are in the big house.

Well, I'm going to be glad you are there where you surely will get all the attention you need. Except maybe for your roommate... I do hope one of you can be moved quickly. Guess you better get Bruce to call! He seems to 'get-er-done" lol.

I know feels so helpless and worried and of course all your family, including the AF.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi AF

Hi AF

Dearest Peggy,

very sad to hear that you are in the hospital but glad that you will

now be taken care of, you have been ill since a long time.

Get well soon and come home to a meryy Christmas time!

Prayers and a a warm hug to you,

Love

Geeta

In Breathe-Support , " Sher Bauman " wrote:

>

> OMGosh Peggy! What an eye opener. I haven't even had coffee yet.

Waiting, sat down to check the board and YOU are in the big house.

> Well, I'm going to be glad you are there where you surely will get

all the attention you need. Except maybe for your roommate... I do

hope one of you can be moved quickly. Guess you better get Bruce to

call! He seems to 'get-er-done " lol.

> I know feels so helpless and worried and of course all your

family, including the AF.

> To ditto MB, love and prayers are Florida bound. I love you.

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> Hi AF

>

>

> MOANS every breath burps, farts AND wets the bed and tells me

about it..

>

> Other than that I'm just hanging out. I still feel like a truck

is

> sitting on me.. Lord shes hollerin.. this isn't good. Thinf=gs

are

>

> More later..breakfast is here. Love ya all, Keep praying. I need

it

> today. Peggy

>