RemedySpot.com

Re: rearward vaginal pain with intercourse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The lidocaine is very irritating to me. She may want to try something like emu oil. It works best for me. The key is to have good lubrication and to relax--for me anyway. The pain deep in her vagina could very well be because she was ovulating. I struggle with the same thing. It goes away after ovulation is done. If it was the middle of her cycle, than it was probably ovulation. That issue has gotten significantly better since I started using Progesterone Cream (USP). It is a tough tough thing to deal with. It is kind of nice to get a man's point of view on this. It is great that you are involved in your wife's problems and trying to help her find solutions. Mindy>> Last night my wife and I attempted intercourse. She applied a heavy> dose of 5% Lidocaine about 5-10 min before we hopped into bed. Things> went okay in that we can have penetration and limited movement for a> short while, but eventually she gets a pain deep in her vagina. > Roque>