RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Hi..............................................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ML ... I cannot express my sadness that you think you are getting worse faster...

I pray for you and Earl. For your comfort ML and for breath for you.

DAMNIT! I'm so sorry.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Hi..............................................

Dear Peggy:, I know I can not do anything, and my little baby boy who was an angel with lots of beautiful blond curly hair and the most beautiful blue eyes you could ever imagine. Sweet boy!!! and so kind to me. I know you are right, but Peggy please get well. With the oxy. mask coming, I know I am getting worse more quickly than I had thought, but God knows whats going on and He is all I have to count on. Earl and I had quite a talk last night. Too personal to talk about hre.Seee you later.me>> Lou, Honey I am just so very sorry for all the trouble you are > having right now.> I know the scary feeling to have to use more 02. I am thankful I can > get more...don't like it but thankful for it.> As far as your son goes... He is a grown man and is making his own > life choices. You can not do anything within yourself for him or to > change him. You have to just love the little boy you gave birth to > and know he is in God's> hands. You do not need the stress and in my heart I know you know you > can't change anything. Look to your faith> in God to comfort you. Try to rest and be ready for your surgery Tues.> We all love you and care for you..> > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> > > >