RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi..............................................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lou, Honey I am just so very sorry for all the trouble you are having right now. I know the scary feeling to have to use more 02. I am thankful I can get more...don't like it but thankful for it.As far as your son goes... He is a grown man and is making his own life choices. You can not do anything within yourself for him or to change him. You have to just love the little boy you gave birth to and know he is in God'shands. You do not need the stress and in my heart I know you know you can't change anything. Look to your faithin God to comfort you. Try to rest and be ready for your surgery Tues. We all love you and care for you.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Dear Peggy:, I know I can not do anything, and my little baby boy

who was an angel with lots of beautiful blond curly hair and the most

beautiful blue eyes you could ever imagine. Sweet boy!!! and so kind

to me. I know you are right, but Peggy please get well. With the

oxy. mask coming, I know I am getting worse more quickly than I had

thought, but God knows whats going on and He is all I have to count

on. Earl and I had quite a talk last night. Too personal to talk

about hre.

Seee you later.

me

>

> Lou, Honey I am just so very sorry for all the trouble you

are

> having right now.

> I know the scary feeling to have to use more 02. I am thankful I

can

> get more...don't like it but thankful for it.

> As far as your son goes... He is a grown man and is making his own

> life choices. You can not do anything within yourself for him or

to

> change him. You have to just love the little boy you gave birth to

> and know he is in God's

> hands. You do not need the stress and in my heart I know you know

you

> can't change anything. Look to your faith

> in God to comfort you. Try to rest and be ready for your surgery

Tues.

> We all love you and care for you..

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

>

> 

>

Dear Peggy:, I know I can not do anything, and my little baby boy

who was an angel with lots of beautiful blond curly hair and the most

beautiful blue eyes you could ever imagine. Sweet boy!!! and so kind

to me. I know you are right, but Peggy please get well. With the

oxy. mask coming, I know I am getting worse more quickly than I had

thought, but God knows whats going on and He is all I have to count

on. Earl and I had quite a talk last night. Too personal to talk

about hre.

Seee you later.

me

>

> Lou, Honey I am just so very sorry for all the trouble you

are

> having right now.

> I know the scary feeling to have to use more 02. I am thankful I

can

> get more...don't like it but thankful for it.

> As far as your son goes... He is a grown man and is making his own

> life choices. You can not do anything within yourself for him or

to

> change him. You have to just love the little boy you gave birth to

> and know he is in God's

> hands. You do not need the stress and in my heart I know you know

you

> can't change anything. Look to your faith

> in God to comfort you. Try to rest and be ready for your surgery

Tues.

> We all love you and care for you..

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

>

> 

>

ML...if I'm using O2 I have my mouth closed or I lose the O2...

ML, honey girl, ya just gotta quit blaming yourself for your son. I have a gay son too but I learned years ago, these are his choices.

What is keeping you from changing your attitude about your son? I hate to see you stuck in such emotional backlash. Even if you did do something, you still did the best you could then. I know your son knows you love him.

Good luck with your surgery!

Love ya

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi..............................................

Hate to say it from the Persistent Fighter, but I have been feeling really rotten for 2 days, and I don't mean sickly. My stablization is going down, I have not been out of the house for almost 2 weeks, much harder to breathe, on 6 1/2 now and 7 when sitting and on 10 now when i get up. walk with my mouth open, so am I a candidate for a mask??????????????????????????????????????????????? Hubby says close your mouth when you breath. When people walk, do you always have your mouth closed???????????????????????????????????/The Home Medical Co. just called me and is going to order a mask for me to wear during the day with high flow continuous and to wear at night too. She is calling my pulmodude right now and is calling me back.I was going to go to the store this week but chickened out,. Afaid of catching something before surg. on Tues. , also very weak. Everything is going wrong here with my health the past few days. I will be on chat but prob won't say anything. My son ph sent me an address in Missoula as all my cards came back, they always do when he disappears like that. Bruce or any other male on here, I need help. His address is on a street in Missouli where the G/L live. Gay Lesbian organizations are. It's ok if he is, that is not the question, the question is how do I deal with this within my heart?.... I will not answer his email. i DON'T KNOW HOW. I am not depressed over it, but the organization is Catholic. Spirit Peace of Alternative Catholic Community, Missoula mt.It also says that the western part of Missoula is where all the G/L live and have a community of their own.I don't need this right now in my life. I have had terrible diahrrea and taking extra anxiety pills to cope. Whatever did I do???????? Good Grief. Lou

Lou,

I'm sorry that you are feeling so crappy. I know it's difficult for you to just sit and relax but I think at least until your surgery is over that's exactly what you should be doing.

When I am walking I have my mouth closed because I'm getting my oxygen through my nose. If I have my mouth open, I'm breathing through my mouth and I'm not getting enough oxygen. Is your nose stuffy? I'm just trying to figure out why you walk around with your mouth open. If you can concentrate on keeping it closed you may get less short of breath cause you'll be getting more oxygen. Does that make sense? If you can't then a mask really does make sense. It sounds like the oxygen supplier is being really helpful. That's great!

I'm sorry you're struggling with issues with your son. The best thing for both you and your son is to let go as Sher stated so eloquently. This isn't something you have any control over in the first place. Our kids are who they are. They are individuals and have to make their own way in the world. He's a grown man Lou and whether you like or dislike, approve or disapprove, you can't change it. Try to put him in God's hands and have peace.

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 4:27:10 PMSubject: Hi..............................................

Hate to say it from the Persistent Fighter, but I have been feeling really rotten for 2 days, and I don't mean sickly. My stablization is going down, I have not been out of the house for almost 2 weeks, much harder to breathe, on 6 1/2 now and 7 when sitting and on 10 now when i get up. walk with my mouth open, so am I a candidate for a mask???????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ??? Hubby says close your mouth when you breath. When people walk, do you always have your mouth closed?????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ??/The Home Medical Co. just called me and is going to order a mask for me to wear during the day with high flow continuous and to wear at night too. She is calling my pulmodude right now and is calling me back.I was going to go to the store this week but chickened out,. Afaid of catching something before surg. on Tues. , also very weak. Everything is going

wrong here with my health the past few days. I will be on chat but prob won't say anything. My son ph sent me an address in Missoula as all my cards came back, they always do when he disappears like that. Bruce or any other male on here, I need help. His address is on a street in Missouli where the G/L live. Gay Lesbian organizations are. It's ok if he is, that is not the question, the question is how do I deal with this within my heart?.... I will not answer his email. i DON'T KNOW HOW. I am not depressed over it, but the organization is Catholic. Spirit Peace of Alternative Catholic Community, Missoula mt.It also says that the western part of Missoula is where all the G/L live and have a community of their own.I don't need this right now in my life. I have had terrible diahrrea and taking extra anxiety pills to cope. Whatever did I do???????? Good Grief.

Lou

Lou,

I'm sorry that you are feeling so crappy. I know it's difficult for you to just sit and relax but I think at least until your surgery is over that's exactly what you should be doing.

When I am walking I have my mouth closed because I'm getting my oxygen through my nose. If I have my mouth open, I'm breathing through my mouth and I'm not getting enough oxygen. Is your nose stuffy? I'm just trying to figure out why you walk around with your mouth open. If you can concentrate on keeping it closed you may get less short of breath cause you'll be getting more oxygen. Does that make sense? If you can't then a mask really does make sense. It sounds like the oxygen supplier is being really helpful. That's great!

I'm sorry you're struggling with issues with your son. The best thing for both you and your son is to let go as Sher stated so eloquently. This isn't something you have any control over in the first place. Our kids are who they are. They are individuals and have to make their own way in the world. He's a grown man Lou and whether you like or dislike, approve or disapprove, you can't change it. Try to put him in God's hands and have peace.

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 4:27:10 PMSubject: Hi..............................................

Hate to say it from the Persistent Fighter, but I have been feeling really rotten for 2 days, and I don't mean sickly. My stablization is going down, I have not been out of the house for almost 2 weeks, much harder to breathe, on 6 1/2 now and 7 when sitting and on 10 now when i get up. walk with my mouth open, so am I a candidate for a mask???????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ??? Hubby says close your mouth when you breath. When people walk, do you always have your mouth closed?????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ??/The Home Medical Co. just called me and is going to order a mask for me to wear during the day with high flow continuous and to wear at night too. She is calling my pulmodude right now and is calling me back.I was going to go to the store this week but chickened out,. Afaid of catching something before surg. on Tues. , also very weak. Everything is going

wrong here with my health the past few days. I will be on chat but prob won't say anything. My son ph sent me an address in Missoula as all my cards came back, they always do when he disappears like that. Bruce or any other male on here, I need help. His address is on a street in Missouli where the G/L live. Gay Lesbian organizations are. It's ok if he is, that is not the question, the question is how do I deal with this within my heart?.... I will not answer his email. i DON'T KNOW HOW. I am not depressed over it, but the organization is Catholic. Spirit Peace of Alternative Catholic Community, Missoula mt.It also says that the western part of Missoula is where all the G/L live and have a community of their own.I don't need this right now in my life. I have had terrible diahrrea and taking extra anxiety pills to cope. Whatever did I do???????? Good Grief.

Lou

Thank you so much, my Dear Bruce.

Love, Lou

> >

> > Hate to say it from the Persistent Fighter, but I have been

feeling

> > really rotten for 2 days, and I don't mean sickly. My stablization

> > is going down, I have not been out of the house for almost 2

weeks,

> > much harder to breathe, on 6 1/2 now and 7 when sitting and on 10

now

> > when i get up. walk with my mouth open, so am I a candidate for a

> > mask??????????????????????????????????????????????? Hubby says

close

> > your mouth when you breath. When people walk, do you always have

> > your mouth closed???????????????????????????????????/

> >

> >

> > The Home Medical Co. just called me and is going to order

a

> > mask for me to wear during the day with high flow continuous and

to

> > wear at night too. She is calling my pulmodude right now and is

> > calling me back.

> >

> > I was going to go to the store this week but chickened out,.

Afaid of

> > catching something before surg. on Tues. , also very weak.

Everything

> > is going wrong here with my health the past few days. I will be on

> > chat but prob won't say anything.

> >

> > My son ph sent me an address in Missoula as all my cards came

> > back, they always do when he disappears like that. Bruce or any

> > other male on here, I need help. His address is on a street in

> > Missouli where the G/L live. Gay Lesbian organizations are. It's

ok

> > if he is, that is not the question, the question is how do I deal

> > with this within my heart?.... I will not answer his email. i

DON'T

> > KNOW HOW. I am not depressed over it, but the organization is

> > Catholic. Spirit Peace of Alternative Catholic Community, Missoula

> > mt.

> >

> > It also says that the western part of Missoula is where all the

G/L

> > live and have a community of their own.

> >

> > I don't need this right now in my life. I have had terrible

diahrrea

> > and taking extra anxiety pills to cope. Whatever did I do????????

> > Good Grief.

> >

> > Lou

> >

>

Lou

Sorry if this is the first time that you are aware of your son being gay. I guess it makes it more difficult to accept at this time in your life.

Coming out to himself may have created a lot of emotional turmoil for him that he was not able to share with you. Hiding puts a lot of stress on the family. Once it is in the open, there is a sense of relief and acceptance. Being gay is not a choice, accepting it is the choice.

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: Hi..............................................To: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 4:27 PM

Lou

Lou

Sorry if this is the first time that you are aware of your son being gay. I guess it makes it more difficult to accept at this time in your life.

Coming out to himself may have created a lot of emotional turmoil for him that he was not able to share with you. Hiding puts a lot of stress on the family. Once it is in the open, there is a sense of relief and acceptance. Being gay is not a choice, accepting it is the choice.

Donate Life

Subject: Hi..............................................To: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 4:27 PM

Lou

Lou

Donate Life

Lou