Re: Good morning from NY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beth

Glad you're having a great time and seems like with you having a

solution you turned semi-major glitch back into semi-small (except for

the potential cost of the chad). Sure would have been nice had it just

waited to do that until November 1.

Glad you're had such quality time with your family.

>

> Hello everyone,

> A tired but happy Beth here, reporting back in! It's been a fun

busy last week or so. My parents enjoyed their anniversary party

tremendously and were very happy to have all 12 of their grandchildren

in one place. We had the party at my aunt and uncles lake house upstate

just a little ways from where I am now in the NY suburbs. It was really

more of a weekend long family reunion in many ways. We were all there

from Friday afternoon through Monday morning. There was fishing and

sailing and kayaking and hiking and swimming galore and everyone had a

great time!

> Anyway, I'm back at my sister's now and will start home tomorrow. I've

done fine, only small glitches here and there. Well one semi major

glitch. the nozzle on my conserver snapped off. Fortunately I had a

regulator with me and was able to substitute. My brother in law has

since " superglued " the nozzle back in place but I'm going to have to

send the stupid thing back to Chad to see if it can be repaired or if

I'll have to buy a new one. Other than that things have gone fine. I'm

just enjoying time with my sister's kids before I head back tomorrow. I

will have pictures to share soon!

> Love to one and all!

>

> Beth

> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

>

> Change everything. Love and Forgive

>

MARY BETH, WAIT>>>> This storm is crazy. It may come up a little further north than they thought.Please check the weather maps carefully before hitting the road. LOTS of rain.. Can't wait to see pictures.. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hello everyone,A tired but happy Beth here, reporting back in! It's been a fun busy last week or so. My parents enjoyed their anniversary party tremendously and were very happy to have all 12 of their grandchildren in one place. We had the party at my aunt and uncles lake house upstate just a little ways from where I am now in the NY suburbs. It was really more of a weekend long family reunion in many ways. We were all there from Friday afternoon through Monday morning. There was fishing and sailing and kayaking and hiking and swimming galore and everyone had a great time! Anyway, I'm back at my sister's now and will start home tomorrow. I've done fine, only small glitches here and there. Well one semi major glitch.  the nozzle on my conserver snapped off. Fortunately I had a regulator with me and was able to substitute. My brother in law has since "superglued" the nozzle back in place but I'm going to have to send the stupid thing back to Chad to see if it can be repaired or if I'll have to buy a new one. Other than that things have gone fine. I'm just enjoying time with my sister's kids before I head back tomorrow. I will have pictures to share soon! Love to one and all!  Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08 Change everything. Love and Forgive      

MARY BETH, WAIT>>>> This storm is crazy. It may come up a little further north than they thought.Please check the weather maps carefully before hitting the road. LOTS of rain.. Can't wait to see pictures.. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hello everyone,A tired but happy Beth here, reporting back in! It's been a fun busy last week or so. My parents enjoyed their anniversary party tremendously and were very happy to have all 12 of their grandchildren in one place. We had the party at my aunt and uncles lake house upstate just a little ways from where I am now in the NY suburbs. It was really more of a weekend long family reunion in many ways. We were all there from Friday afternoon through Monday morning. There was fishing and sailing and kayaking and hiking and swimming galore and everyone had a great time! Anyway, I'm back at my sister's now and will start home tomorrow. I've done fine, only small glitches here and there. Well one semi major glitch.  the nozzle on my conserver snapped off. Fortunately I had a regulator with me and was able to substitute. My brother in law has since "superglued" the nozzle back in place but I'm going to have to send the stupid thing back to Chad to see if it can be repaired or if I'll have to buy a new one. Other than that things have gone fine. I'm just enjoying time with my sister's kids before I head back tomorrow. I will have pictures to share soon! Love to one and all!  Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08 Change everything. Love and Forgive