RemedySpot.com

Re: Service dog Agencies?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You may want to check out Service Dogs of Florida. I know they are currently working with two families to train autism service dogs. If they can not help you, they will now who canhttp://2012.servicedogsfl.org/

Good morning, Caroline:

I am a single mother of a 20 y.o. Autistic boy, and would like to look into obtaining a dog for my son.  However, I was wondering if you could advise me which of the agencies was the most helpful (as far a scholarship/financial aid)?

Thanks for your help!

Subject: Service dog/restraint seat belt

To: sList Date: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 11:13 AM

Dear all,

Thank you so much to those who helped me find a suitable contact for a service dog for my younger son.  We have started the application process and they seem very positive that they can arrange to have a dog brought to the islands and trained at our home and my son's school.  I am extremely excited about this!!

I also need to purchase a restraint seat belt for my son who leaps around the car while I'm driving.  I really didn't want to have to do this but it is a safety issue now.  Can anyone recommend a website where I can purchase one?

Many thanks as always.

Caroline

-- Hawk - CRPS