RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: silent auction?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Re: silent auction?

We will be bringing some signed baseballs for the silent auction, can't wait to see everyone, it should be a great conference, I encourage all new PSC patients and caretakers to attend

you will be very glad you did!

Bettyann (SC)

Guest guest

Wow, thanks Bettyann !! That's great ! We always have baseball fans in the house !LeeSubject:  Re: silent auction?We will be bringing some signed baseballs for the silent auction, can't wait to see everyone, it should be a great conference, I encourage all new PSC patients and caretakers to attendyou will be very glad you did!                                                 Bettyann (SC)                                 . 

Guest guest

You can always get places to donate stuff for auction. When we did United Way at work, hotels always donated two nights stay with breakfast. It might be harder because people are coming from around the world but you might see if resturants or other places will donate. For those that come from big cities they might ask for donation and bring those. People from their city can bid on the stuff.

arman_shirin@...

Dear All,

The silent auction has been a part of each Partners conference that we have had.

It takes on a life of it's own through the generosity of our attendees. It is fun and easy to do and

brings in funds to the foundation.

If you are considering bringing an item for the auction, please bring a small item that can be

easily transported since most of the attendees travel by plane.

Items that we have had are jewelry, tickets to sporting events, small handmade crafts, signed baseballs,

small collectables.

Any other suggestions?

I can't wait to see everyone, it is a wonderful educational experience mixed with fun and reunion excitement.

Lee

Lee,Is there going to be a silent auction at this year's conference?

Supercharge your AIM. Get the AIM toolbar for your browser.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Will there be a silent auction at the PSC conference in ville, FL? If so, I'll see if I can bring something for the auction. Or would I need to mail it to someone in advance?Marie

To: From: bettyann1@...Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:31:57 -0400Subject: Re: Re: silent auction?

We will be bringing some signed baseballs for the silent auction, can't wait to see everyone, it should be a great conference, I encourage all new PSC patients and caretakers to attend

you will be very glad you did!

Bettyann (SC)

Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get your "fix". Check it out.

Guest guest

Thanks Arman,Are you coming to the conference? If so we could use help with this.I have a hard time doing this and have gotten no where. I took letters to Target and Best Buy andother places I've shopped but I have not had any success.I  have decided to leave this job to someone better at it.In the meantime though my letter campaign for the RTJ has brought in many miles.ThanksLeeOn Mar 12, 2008, at 10:58 AM, Arman, Shirin & Niki Hamraei wrote:You can always get places to donate stuff for auction.  When we did United Way at work, hotels always donated two nights stay with breakfast.  It might be harder because people are coming from around the world but you might see if resturants or other places will donate.  For those that come from big cities they might ask for donation and bring those.  People from their city can bid on the stuff. arman_shirin (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

Guest guest

Thanks Arman,Are you coming to the conference? If so we could use help with this.I have a hard time doing this and have gotten no where. I took letters to Target and Best Buy andother places I've shopped but I have not had any success.I  have decided to leave this job to someone better at it.In the meantime though my letter campaign for the RTJ has brought in many miles.ThanksLeeOn Mar 12, 2008, at 10:58 AM, Arman, Shirin & Niki Hamraei wrote:You can always get places to donate stuff for auction.  When we did United Way at work, hotels always donated two nights stay with breakfast.  It might be harder because people are coming from around the world but you might see if resturants or other places will donate.  For those that come from big cities they might ask for donation and bring those.  People from their city can bid on the stuff. arman_shirin (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

Guest guest

Yes Marie there will be a silent auction. You can bring the item with you, just keep it small and something that the winner can take back on a plane.Thanks so much. I look forward to meeting you !LeeReminder: reserve your room now at the great rate of $89!!!details on our web sitewww.pscpartners.orgWill there be a silent auction at the PSC conference in ville, FL? If so, I'll see if I can bring something for the auction. Or would I need to mail it to someone in advance?Marie

Guest guest

Yes Marie there will be a silent auction. You can bring the item with you, just keep it small and something that the winner can take back on a plane.Thanks so much. I look forward to meeting you !LeeReminder: reserve your room now at the great rate of $89!!!details on our web sitewww.pscpartners.orgWill there be a silent auction at the PSC conference in ville, FL? If so, I'll see if I can bring something for the auction. Or would I need to mail it to someone in advance?Marie

Guest guest

Hi Lee,

I am not coming to the conference sorry. I only have experince with hotels and some local retailers. Not sure what I can if I am not coming. Let me know and I will try to help in anyway I can.

Arman

arman_shirin@...

Re: Re: silent auction?

Thanks Arman,

Are you coming to the conference? If so we could use help with this.

I have a hard time doing this and have gotten no where. I took letters to Target and Best Buy and

other places I've shopped but I have not had any success.

I have decided to leave this job to someone better at it.

In the meantime though my letter campaign for the RTJ has brought in many miles.

Thanks

Lee

On Mar 12, 2008, at 10:58 AM, Arman, Shirin & Niki Hamraei wrote:

You can always get places to donate stuff for auction. When we did United Way at work, hotels always donated two nights stay with breakfast. It might be harder because people are coming from around the world but you might see if resturants or other places will donate. For those that come from big cities they might ask for donation and bring those. People from their city can bid on the stuff.

arman_shirin@ yahoo.com

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Hi Lee,

I am not coming to the conference sorry. I only have experince with hotels and some local retailers. Not sure what I can if I am not coming. Let me know and I will try to help in anyway I can.

Arman

arman_shirin@...

Thanks Arman,

I have a hard time doing this and have gotten no where. I took letters to Target and Best Buy and

In the meantime though my letter campaign for the RTJ has brought in many miles.

Thanks

Lee

arman_shirin@ yahoo.com

Guest guest

Hi Lee,

Arman

arman_shirin@...

Thanks Arman,

Thanks

Lee

arman_shirin@ yahoo.com

Guest guest

Is there a letter for us to use to give to companies that are donating so that

they will have record?

>

>

> Date: 2008/03/12 Wed PM 02:14:32 CDT

> To:

> Subject: Re: Re: silent auction?

>

> Thanks Arman,

> Are you coming to the conference? If so we could use help with this.

> I have a hard time doing this and have gotten no where. I took

> letters to Target and Best Buy and

> other places I've shopped but I have not had any success.

> I have decided to leave this job to someone better at it.

> In the meantime though my letter campaign for the RTJ has brought in

> many miles.

> Thanks

> Lee

> On Mar 12, 2008, at 10:58 AM, Arman, Shirin & Niki Hamraei wrote:

>

> >

> > You can always get places to donate stuff for auction. When we did

> > United Way at work, hotels always donated two nights stay with

> > breakfast. It might be harder because people are coming from

> > around the world but you might see if resturants or other places

> > will donate. For those that come from big cities they might ask

> > for donation and bring those. People from their city can bid on

> > the stuff.

> >

> >

> > arman_shirin@...

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Is there a letter for us to use to give to companies that are donating so that

they will have record?

>

>

> Date: 2008/03/12 Wed PM 02:14:32 CDT

> To:

> Subject: Re: Re: silent auction?

>

> Thanks Arman,

> Are you coming to the conference? If so we could use help with this.

> I have a hard time doing this and have gotten no where. I took

> letters to Target and Best Buy and

> other places I've shopped but I have not had any success.

> I have decided to leave this job to someone better at it.

> In the meantime though my letter campaign for the RTJ has brought in

> many miles.

> Thanks

> Lee

> On Mar 12, 2008, at 10:58 AM, Arman, Shirin & Niki Hamraei wrote:

>

> >

> > You can always get places to donate stuff for auction. When we did

> > United Way at work, hotels always donated two nights stay with

> > breakfast. It might be harder because people are coming from

> > around the world but you might see if resturants or other places

> > will donate. For those that come from big cities they might ask

> > for donation and bring those. People from their city can bid on

> > the stuff.

> >

> >

> > arman_shirin@...

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

I used the PSC Partners letterhead and then just asked for any donated items.I told them we were a 501[c] 3 and a put in a little paragraph about PSC.Unfortunately I can't seem to find my letter in my files.Lee

Is there a letter for us to use to give to companies that are donating so that they will have record?> > 

Guest guest

I used the PSC Partners letterhead and then just asked for any donated items.I told them we were a 501[c] 3 and a put in a little paragraph about PSC.Unfortunately I can't seem to find my letter in my files.Lee

Is there a letter for us to use to give to companies that are donating so that they will have record?> >