RemedySpot.com

Re:for those who are new

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear and other newcomers,I'm sorry for your diagnosis but glad you have found us with your questions.Many here will answer you.Please try to come to our 4th PSC Partners Seeking a Cure conference if at all possible.There you will meet other PSC patients and caregivers who will share generously with youall that they can about PSC. The experts will be there to educate and inform everyone on the latest PSC news. To find out more go to:www.pscpartners.orgThe conference is at the Mayo Clinic in ville FL. May2-4th.Meals are included in the price and there is a great hotel rate of $89 a night.We all care,LeeHello, Since I am newly diagnosed I feel like I don't know anything.  I am very very itchy, I don't know what to do.  I am wondering if I did something to cause the bile to build up in my blood stream or whatever causes the itchies.  When is my life going to be normal again?  I have been throwing up, itchy and just plain sad.  I am 30 years old, my husband is 32, we have been married for a year and a half and I feel like he is getting a raw deal, I mean this disease is tiring, it take so much out of me, and therefore him.  Will I get better at managing it?  Is there hope?  Please someone tell me a hopeful story, something that they went through and survived to tell about, something about how to make this mind over matter and not let this damn PSC run my life.  I swear it is all I think about, all I do is read about it, and I can't go on this way.