RemedySpot.com

TGIF Off Topic Really, a poodle???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Now how could I have possibly come out a poodle?????A girlie dog?I must have done something wrong !!I can't cook, I'm no movie star and I am not into fashion !!!Oh well, at least I am keeping company with !Lee Grab this flashy breed badgefor your blog or profile page.HTML code for websites and blogs:Image code for forums and boards:Or, share the quiz with others.Stumble It!Wow, You're a Poodle!PoodleThe StarIntelligence, style and good looks in one able-bodied, well-manicured package? But of course! You are a Poodle, and proud of it. You scoff in the general direction of passers-by who cast admiring (or is it amused?) glances your way, knowing doggone well that if your private jet were not waiting to whisk you off for a spa weekend getaway, you would handily paddle their hindquarters in a game of Trivial Pursuit. Blindfolded. You are well-educated and enjoy the finer things in life, but are not above taking an impromptu skinny dip in an old limestone quarry. It would, however, be soooo much more convenient if said quarry came with a towel boy and swim-up cocktail service, of course. Learn more »FAMOUS POODLES: , Clooney, BeckhamLIKELY PROFESSIONS: Fashion Designer, Movie Star, Chef