RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Compounded Testosterone - Janet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Janet Kovak wrote: >>>>Chelle, that would be great if you could tell me how your scriptreads--thanks so much for all your help--Janet No problem, Janet. As I mentioned in an earlier post, Dee & Hollis helped me so much when I was trying to learn... My Rx reads: Testosterone 2% in liqui gel -- (this is simply a gel Bellevue uses for compounding) 60 gram tube apply topically You and your doctor can decide how often to apply it, that depends on your need for it. You could check back through the older posts and see what Dee says. Also, this Rx at Bellevue is bio-identical and not the methyl form of T! Hugs,

Chelle

Guest guest

Girls hi I have tried all the creams, pills and the compounds that melt in your mouth. Let me tell u that I have hormones that are pellets implanted into me and love and I mean love them. When I finally after a year of sweating my ASS off and being bitchy got to a doc that told me my blood level was at a 70 year old women, I am only 43. After my hysterectomy I was reading all kinds of books and I found these from one book "your guide to Hysterectomy, Ovary Remval, & Hormone Replacement" by Plourde. She has her phone # in this book But PLEASE don't call unless you have to she will charge u 15.oo for every 15 min of talk I know I did it (what an fool I felt) I found the pharmacy where to get these and a doc. where to get them in. Get the book and read very good. Loves>tinaChelle wrote: Janet Kovak <jkovak (AT) pacbell (DOT) net> wrote: >>>>>>Right now I'm using only Estace, but am considering addingtopical T. Where did you purchase your E & T gel? Was it aprescription, compounded or what? And what is thedosage/percentage of each? Hey Janet, I use regular Estrace cream and buy it from my local pharmacy, with a prescription of course, but for the Testosterone cream, I had it compounded and mailed to me from a Pharmacy in Missouri. This is also Dee's Pharmacy. You can call them and

Pete, or his son (both pharmacists) will answer your questions. I can tell you exactly how my script reads if you'd like. Your doc can fax in the Rx. Hugs, Chelle Bellevue Pharmacy (Pharmacy Solutions, Inc.) We are conveniently located in the lobby of the University Club Tower,directly across the street from the St. Louis Galleria. Mailing Address / Walk-In Pharmacy:Bellevue Pharmacy1034 South Brentwood Boulevard, Suite 102St. Louis, MO 63117 By Phone: / By Fax: / Via Email:info (AT) bellevuerx (DOT) com Business Hours:Monday –

Friday / 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CT

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.