RemedySpot.com

Please help us cheer for the racers !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey Mike,I am sorry that the PSC group is so quiet right now. I don't know where everyone is !!!Maybe everyone is on vacation but there are very few posts !Anyway, I am rooting for the team and I hope that they know how much we appreciate theirdoing this. I saw the video at 5AM on the road in Arizona !This is for us guys, please cheer them on,LeePS Mike , I will say that I really wasn't sure where to leave my comments so I sent them to you.At the very bottom of the blog I found the comment link but you need a google account.I went to community and news and I saw the email link.You might need to tell people the easiest and best way to cheer them on.It's a tough crowd on here on PSC-Support - Anyone else have any wordsof encouragement for the team?Leaving a comment on the blog is one easy way.Lee I passed on what you wrote and it was appreciated by all.Here is the latest report from Mechanic and Crew Chief, Merrill,former US Air Force Captain:"These guys are all like soldiers, tired hungry dirty. They keeppounding away the miles not wanting to let down the team the crew thesupporters and people who give money for ADA and PSC.When they finish a climb segment they are SPENT, often apologizingthey couldn't go farther as I hold their bike while they unclip andgasp for air. Minutes later they go right back out to help the otherguy who is by then starting to wither. Back and forth this goes on24-7. "I am updating the blog located here: http://adventuresforthecure12.blogspot.com/They are @ 1400 miles into the race, in fourth place and heading intoPlains, KS.I am excited at any rate - Money for PSC Partners, free publicity withmillions of hits on the RAAM website and of course - bike racing!!!Mike Z__._,_.__

Guest guest

Mike, I have been following them and it really amazes me the strength, to do this that they have, I really didn't know where to leave them a message either but will go to the site Lee said. But just know that we are in awe of them and are cheering them on!!!!!!!

Bettyann (SC)

Guest guest

Thanks !! You can send it through me by email - Mike@ Zaloudek.net

I am in contact with them a couple of times a day - keeping up with

the reports and getting them on the website is a full time operation.

I feel like I am right there with the support crew thanks to the

constant flow of information.

I wish we could find some more people along the route to go down and

cheer them in person. We found one or two people so far. Here is the

route if any PSCers live nearby:

http://www.raceacrossamerica.org/subwebraam/route/2008/08TSStats.pdf

They are currently flying along the way to Time Station 24 in Bucklin, KS.

We have so many bike nerds watching this thing we could probably

predict their arrival to any point along the route within 15 minutes

or so.

> Mike, I have been following them and it really amazes me the strength, to do

> this that they have, I really didn't know where to leave them a message

> either but will go to the site Lee said. But just know that we are in awe of

> them and are cheering them on!!!!!!!

> Bettyann

> (SC)

>