RemedySpot.com

Re: Good Afternoon All.....................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lou,

I have had numerous people comment on my O2. They will saw, "Oh, you've got your friend with you!" "How long do you have to have it?" Recently a retired doctor made this statement to me.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_music>> I just wanted to say one thing today about this dreadful disease that > is almost too much to bear. TUBING. Other than that, I don't get > frustrated. I have had this tubing across my face 24/7 since last Oct, > and it has been 10 months, (not as long as some of you have had) but > with me feeling good and active around the apartment, constantly typing > on computer or housework, the amount of oxy. I am getting is good, but > let me just say, this tubing has got me in a dither to no end. I > scream at it, toss it, stomp on it (I shouldn't, you know, it is > supposed to me my friend and it is) and it seems to follow me > everywhere I go, I wonder why??????> > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY!!> MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA> IPF ='02>