RemedySpot.com

Update from Penny - THURSDAY, AUGUST 21, 2008 12:32 PM, EST

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thursday day 30Hi everyone, well the 'umbilical cord' has been cut....I had my first drive this morning. I'm not sure how legal it was, different drs tell you different things. We went for a test drive last night to make sure I could see behind me and park etc and everything was fine. Steffi had her book week parade at school this morning, and being her last year in Primary school, (I also fortuitously had the day off from the hospital), I took the girls to school, enabling to to a full morning at work! Now I'm home trying to warm up (I've been here inside for nearly 5 weeks now...forgot it was winter outside!).

The olympics continues to entertain, although I think I've nearly had enough. Thank you everyone for the phone calls the other day when I was so bored. No other news here, more blood tests tomorrow to see what the levels are doing, but everything has been very stable (read unchanged), so I don't expect anything to change.

Take care, and thanks for all your messages.Love Penny T