Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cna yuo

raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod

aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,

aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht

oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and

lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can

sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey

lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig...

You are right about our amazing minds. If you cover up the bottom half of words with a piece of paper, most people can still read what it says. It must have been confusing typing all those words and spelling them wrong!

TGIF

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig...

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!

I dnidt hvae a snilge porbelm wtih tihs. Atefr Ike, I ndeeed smoeihntg

hmourous.

Tkhans a bncuh.

Deb

GERD, UC 1993, cholecystectomy 2004, PSC 2005, colectomy 2005, CKD

2007, SBO April 2008, one fat and happy golden retriever

Barb,You find the darnedest things ! I can't believe this is readable but somehow it works.Amazing.Lee Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig...

I laughed at the original and laughed when I read your response. You are right - it was probably much more difficult to type than to read!

Thanks for the smiles! (I just returned from spending 1/2 the night with my mom in the ED. What was amazing about that experience was that for most of the time, we were the ONLY ones there!)

Joanne H

(, Ca., mom of 18, UC/PSC 2-06; and my mom with 90 problems including UC, but it was the BP driving this emergency room visit!)

... It must have been confusing typing all those words and spelling them wrong! . Cna yuo raed tihs?