RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello ee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome to the group ee.As Bettyann said, it is pretty quiet here on the weekends.You do seem to have a good attitude and that is a plus. Roller-coaster though it is, you willlearn to live with PSC. I hope that you will be able to come to our Partners conference May 1st inChicago. It is a great place for newbies to be since the experts are there to answer their questions.You can find lots of information on PSC Partners web site:www.pscpartners.orglots of links, brochures and more information are there.Then bring your questions here and hopefully someone will be able to answer you.Lots of people here have had stents and they will tell you more.Take care and welcome,LeeThe last few days have been a roller coaster. In just a few days Ihave gone from "oh my God I am going to die young of liver disease!"to "ok, I have chronic liver disease that I am just as likely to diewith as I am to die from". I am in that adjustment phase, learning,gathering the facts, and dealing with the huge change my life willhave. My first lesson- search engines are BAD. I ordered a good bookwith appropriate resources and am looking here and there. Right now, Iam on URSO, and will be re-ERCPd in a year or two. I see the doc nextmonth for a follow up, and it will be the first time I will talk tohim with a clear head, I was sick or drugged before. I want to ask himabout the possibility of stents. Anyone have these? From what I haveread so far, I am reasonably optimistic about the effects of URSO. Ihave found just one or two sites that calm me or otherwise say muchpositive at all, so I am hoping for some good, yet honest,encouragement and support here. I am scared, but not terrified. I amnot the type to sit around and wait to get sick, I intend to carry onwith my wonderful life, with a few adjustments of course. I amfollowing a low fat diet, I am obese and have already started to loseweight. This is also due to the URSO I'm sure, aside from making menervous, it kills my appetite, and I am sure that will all subside right?Anyway, I am really glad there is a place to come and talk. I lookforward to learning from everyone.