RemedySpot.com

RE: PSC Partners Newsletter very helpful

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sandy,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our newsletters. We have many educational and support programs at PSC Partners Seeking a Cure to help PSCers and caregivers. If you have any questions, feel free to write to me any time.

Ricky (President of PSC Partners Seeking a Cure)

PSC 2003> To: > Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 06:21:46 +0000> Subject: PSC Partners Newsletter very helpful> > > > I've been reading messages on this site for quite awhile and I knew a > bit about the "PSC Partners" but I'd never discovered their > newsletters. I'm thinking there may be others like me so that's why > I'm writing to tell you about it.> This evening I went to their site and clicked on their "newsletters" > for the fall. There is excellent information there; uplifting articles > and poems and stories that help us understand what it is like for > others living with PSC. I especially appreciated the article that > explains about what the blood test results are measuring.> Thank you to all the people involved with "PSC Partners" who are > working so hard to make things easier for people touched by PSC.> Sandy> > > ------------------------------------> >