RemedySpot.com

RE: Back in the Land of the Living

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bill,It is so great to see this post from you.What great news to hear you are feeling better and back to work.All my best and hi to Becky.LeeAll,Just wanted to send a quick shout out to everyone now that I'm back and well on the way to a full recovery. First of all, thanks to everyone for the thoughts, prayers, calls, cards, etc. Never underestimate the healing power these seemingly small gestures hold, especially for the families of those affected.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for sharing your update with us. I'm so glad that you are actually getting some good news after your last hospital bout. Take care of yourself and stay healthy!!! Thinking of you.

Ricky and Don> To: > Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 18:09:22 +0000> Subject: Back in the Land of the Living> > All,> > Just wanted to send a quick shout out to everyone now that I'm back > and well on the way to a full recovery. First of all, thanks to > everyone for the thoughts, prayers, calls, cards, etc. Never > underestimate the healing power these seemingly small gestures hold, > especially for the families of those affected.> > Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now