RemedySpot.com

Re: The Conference was wonderful

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have to second what Lee said, this truly was a wonderful conference. The setting was great. Mayo has alot to offer and the doctors were all friendly and shared their knowledge and research with us.

I have to thank all that did this wonderful job, alot of work goes into organizing a conference like that. Don and Ricky as usual our thanks to you. Lee, and Joanne Hatchett, so much wonderful information you shared with us and the silent auction has grown so much, thanks to everyone who brought items, a fun way to raise money. The golf tournament, Tim, thanks, and we all need to thank Dike for all his behind the scenes work.

So many others were involved. It takes many to put on a conference and I hope over the next year we can get the word out the many ways we can all help.

I can't not comment enough on the great group of 20- to 30 something year olds that were there. How they bonded and enjoyed each other.

you look so good!!! We need you and others that have gone through the transplant to show us how it is after!!

you are something else, what fun, and Fred you are a martyr!!!!

If you couldn't attend this year we missed you and please start planning for next year in Chicago, I promise you, you will not regret coming. The knowledge you gain, the cutting edge research, and the family we have all become, we want you there!!!

I am sure Arne will be posting pictures soon.

Don, I am getting some bow ties for Bud!!

Take care everyone,

Bettyann

Guest guest

A million thanks to everyone who made the PSC conference so wonderful. I've been to many business conferences, and this conference was certainly on par with those conferences. But of course this conference was much better. Meeting the members of this support group was absolutely fantastic - what an amazing group of people. I'm especially amazed that Ricky has PSC and could still do all the work she did.As always, I'm very moved by the caregivers, who give so very much and so tirelessly of themselves to help their loved ones.The speakers were wonderful! The folks from abroad were also great - it was especially nice that they made the long trip.And I wished I could be a fly on the wall for the 20-30 year old group - they looked like they had a lot fun and really bonded. How I also wished that they didn't need to be there. But I'm glad this was available to them.And a special thanks to Joan, who gave me a ride to the airport. And to Joanne, who drove a group of us around for lunch on Friday. And thanks to everyone for making it such a great conference.Marie

Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.

Guest guest

A million thanks to everyone who made the PSC conference so wonderful. I've been to many business conferences, and this conference was certainly on par with those conferences. But of course this conference was much better. Meeting the members of this support group was absolutely fantastic - what an amazing group of people. I'm especially amazed that Ricky has PSC and could still do all the work she did.As always, I'm very moved by the caregivers, who give so very much and so tirelessly of themselves to help their loved ones.The speakers were wonderful! The folks from abroad were also great - it was especially nice that they made the long trip.And I wished I could be a fly on the wall for the 20-30 year old group - they looked like they had a lot fun and really bonded. How I also wished that they didn't need to be there. But I'm glad this was available to them.And a special thanks to Joan, who gave me a ride to the airport. And to Joanne, who drove a group of us around for lunch on Friday. And thanks to everyone for making it such a great conference.Marie

Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.

Guest guest

Marie,

It was great meeting you too. Thank you for joining us all the

way from California.

Ricky Safer

[mailto: ] On Behalf

Of Marie Nilsson

Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 11:13 PM

To:

Cc: pscmoms

Subject: RE: The Conference was wonderful

A million thanks to everyone who made the

PSC conference so wonderful.

Windows

Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.