> actively involved in this event.

>

> Best regards,

>

> Dave

> (father of (23); PSC 07/03; UC 08/03)

>

Guest guest

,Will the conference be in English? I suspect it will be since I believe most medical conferences are in English (per a friend of mine who is a Swedish doctor). All medical books tend to be in English. Anyway, I signed up for e-mail updates. I had to put a department and institution, so I just put hepatology & Kaiser Permanente. :-) Don't know if I would be up for the trip though. I doubt there are any direct flights from the US to Oslo. Maybe from the east coast, or NY. Anyway, if I go, I could then go to Sweden & visit my relatives, so it's convenient for me, in that way. I forwarded the e-mail to my aunt in Sweden who has PSC, but I'm not sure if her English is good enough for this conference.Marie

To: From: rhodesdavid1@...Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 04:49:44 +0000Subject: PSC Conference in Norway

Dear All;

Is anyone planning to attend the PSC conference in Oslo, Norway, June

21-23, 2009:

http://www2.kenes.com/oslo2009/pages/home.aspx

I don't know the speaker list, but I'm sure that Dr. Karlsen will be

actively involved in this event.

Best regards,

Dave

(father of (23); PSC 07/03; UC 08/03)

It’s a talkathon – but it’s not just talk. Check out the i’m Talkathon.

Guest guest

Dave-

I'm disappointed that Dr. Karlsen has not yet asked me to be the

banquet speaker for his PSC Conference. Perhaps he's just too busy.

I'm sure the call will come any time. Or is it possible I just

happened to overhear him in ville: " Nor-way is that chick going

to speak at my conference!!?)

In any event, of course I'd love to go. Don't know about Fred. Minor

detail. :)

WOF PSC 03/04, UC 03/06

>

> Dear All;

>

> Is anyone planning to attend the PSC conference in Oslo, Norway, June

> 21-23, 2009:

>

> http://www2.kenes.com/oslo2009/pages/home.aspx

>

> I don't know the speaker list, but I'm sure that Dr. Karlsen will be

> actively involved in this event.

>

> Best regards,

>

> Dave

> (father of (23); PSC 07/03; UC 08/03)

>

Guest guest

-

I wonder if I can accompany you to Norway to the conference. I believe I was the one that accidentally started the rumor that he had 4 children - oops. So perhaps I could keep us both out of any hot water?

Joanne H

(, Ca; mom of , 18, UC/PSC 2-06; JRA 98)

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of slhussey2001Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 7:27 PMTo: Subject: Re: PSC Conference in Norway

Dave-I'm disappointed that Dr. Karlsen has not yet asked me to be thebanquet speaker for his PSC Conference. Perhaps he's just too busy.I'm sure the call will come any time. Or is it possible I justhappened to overhear him in ville: "Nor-way is that chick goingto speak at my conference!!?)In any event, of course I'd love to go. Don't know about Fred. Minordetail. :)WOF PSC 03/04, UC 03/06 >> Dear All;> > Is anyone planning to attend the PSC conference in Oslo, Norway, June > 21-23, 2009:> > http://www2.kenes.com/oslo2009/pages/home.aspx> > I don't know the speaker list, but I'm sure that Dr. Karlsen will be > actively involved in this event.> > Best regards,> > Dave > (father of (23); PSC 07/03; UC 08/03)>

Guest guest

-

I wonder if I can accompany you to Norway to the conference. I believe I was the one that accidentally started the rumor that he had 4 children - oops. So perhaps I could keep us both out of any hot water?

Joanne H

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of slhussey2001Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 7:27 PMTo: Subject: Re: PSC Conference in Norway

Dave-I'm disappointed that Dr. Karlsen has not yet asked me to be thebanquet speaker for his PSC Conference. Perhaps he's just too busy.I'm sure the call will come any time. Or is it possible I justhappened to overhear him in ville: "Nor-way is that chick goingto speak at my conference!!?)In any event, of course I'd love to go. Don't know about Fred. Minordetail. :)WOF PSC 03/04, UC 03/06 >> Dear All;> > Is anyone planning to attend the PSC conference in Oslo, Norway, June > 21-23, 2009:> > http://www2.kenes.com/oslo2009/pages/home.aspx> > I don't know the speaker list, but I'm sure that Dr. Karlsen will be > actively involved in this event.> > Best regards,> > Dave > (father of (23); PSC 07/03; UC 08/03)>

Guest guest

-

Joanne H